That Girl

The Tomboy versus The Famous

"Oppa I love you!" 

She is Ahn Minra.

"I am sorry, I am busy as a chariman of the student council now. So i don't think i need a girlfriend for now. Goodbye!"

And he is Kris Wu.

Srettt...sret...

"So it means 657 passed out of 658 girls. Wait, who am I missing?" 

He turns his book page and found..

"Lee Hyunjoo is the last girl."

*****

"Hiks hiks!..." A girl running to her chair.

"I bet you $10 she was rejected by Kris." Jiroo says to Sooji.

She raise her left foot and bite her sandwich  slowly.

"I rejected your bet. It is not fun you know. Everybody in the school knws the one and only reasons a girl cries here." Sooji her own sharp nose.

"You know he is prince outside but evil inside, you know how painful am I when i was rejected by him. Ah forget it, i hate him now."

Jiroo props on her chin.

"Hatchi!" Sooji sneezes.

"ew! Can't you act girly a little or at least be nice to yourself?," Jiroo s a handkerchief.

"It is winter already, take care of yourself." 

"Thanks, but you are still lucky to be honest. I never managed to fall in love." Sooji says it like 'i-dont-care-what-you are-saying'.

"Fall in love,then!" Jiroo circles like her usual Korean accent.

"I don't have a plan to." She continues biting her sandwich.

"Geez, there no need any plan to fall in love, you fool." Jiroo smacks Sooji's forehead.

 

There is no difference at this high-school as usual day. A girl cried, the playboy Kris, the boyish Sooji, and her sister-like bestfriend, Jiroo.

I almost forgot to tell you about Biyoung.

 

"Who is Minra?" Biyoung pushes the class' door. Of course she has Suho behind her.

Everybody keep quiet.

Minra was about to raise her hand until,

"Stupid , get out. You  make my sandwich taste bitter." Sooji blurts with her violent word.

"You have no bussiness if Minra is here." 

"What do you say? HOW DARE YOU SAY THIS TO THE SCHOOL'S PRETTIEST GIRL? I AM FAMOUS MODEL YOU KNOW?" Biyoung snaps at Sooji.

"I am sick and tired of a model that doesn't even try. whimpering "Papa i wanna be a model!" then at the next day appear for a cheap magazine and pose cheaply too!" Sooji throws a pickles to Biyoung's face.

"YOU!!!" Biyoung pulls Sooji's collar.

"Biyoung-ah stop!!!" Suho tries to arbitrate them.

"What happens here?" Kris steps in.

"Baby she is messing with me!" Biyoung clings at Kris' right hand. Suho bents.

"You Lee Hyunjoo! Don't forget you still have a problem at me!" Biyoung screams.

Lee Hyunjoo? So she is Lee Hyunjoo? Interesting. Kris' mind.

"I apologize." Kris bows and throws smiles at every girl, including Hyunjoo. And each of them melted down. Except Hyunjoo.

She turns her head. He is totally disgusting!

Kris'  showing his evil smirk

They are going out of the class until,

Crack!

Sooji kicks a table in front of them and holds it a bit before it touches the floor.

"You dare enter this class and bother our peace anymore, you are dealing with me." She pulls it again with only her own left foot and return to dumfounded Jiroo.

 

 

To be continued.