One Spring Day

One Spring Day
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

The Whole Scenery Started when I was a blogger from a site and met a korean named Mimi.she became my friend for a whole year and now she wants me to get to know her family also she's graduating from college.since Mimi have said that I was her first Foreigner Friend it must be important that I am around so,I did accept her Invitation.I bought a ticket from America to korea for 1 week,a week before her Graduation Day.       "Hello?I'm about to board on my plane going to Korea by the way,what's the adress?"Mimi Suddenly called when I was already in the checkpoint area and I asked."Well..."She told me the adress and said to have a safe trip.I hang up the phone and after minutes I already board on my plane.   I sat on the Passenger's seat on the Right side and there was a guy who also sat beside me.I looked at the window and breath in.the guy looked at me "ah...uhm...wait a minute...".I signaled him wait and searched my 'how to speak korean' pocket book inside my bag."I speak English...But...a few words only.."He suddenly spoke making my eyes widen as I close the pocket book that i'm handling "Passengers please...."He Covered his Ear with his headphones crossed his legs and closed his eyes.       After a long trip from America to Korea,finally I had arrived.as I leave from airport going to take on a taxi I did not expect that many of the people are waiting for their loved ones,I looked confused when someone tapped my shoulders.He speaked,But unfortunately I did not Understand it."Pardon?"He Looked surprise and sighed "Uh...mm..Do..You..Taxi?"I looked at him,puzzled."What?"He said a fewunfamiliar words and walked away.   I walked out of the airport and saw a taxi,I approached the man."Can You Take Me to This Place?".I showed him the paper."Uh..No..No"I frowned and searched for another one.   It was already an hour since I have arrived in Korea and still no one can take me to Mimi's place I stomped my feet and wiped my tears when suddenly someone tapped my shoulder."You can't find your location?"I looked beside and saw the guy before,the one who sat beside me."Uh...Yeah..Can You take Me to this place?"He Looked at the paper"Oh!This is also the...the...place!I am..going"the guy said my mood enlightens and asked."Oh,can you take me there?"he stared at my eyes for a moment and smiled."Yes"   Meanwhile,we were both walking as he take a look on the Map."Why don't we just took a taxi and ride on?"He folded the map"you know it's better to...travel by different...Uhmm...taxi!"he said."Oh,your saying it's better to travel by different transportations than to Ride on a taxi?"I clarified his sentence for him and he nodded vigorously."Yeah..Yeah"   He suddenly saw a food Cart beside a Cherry Blossom Tree."Let's eat First."I nodded and he grab me along with him and ordered for something "You want too?"he asked I bowed politely and smiled awkwardly"Uh,O-Okay.."   as we eat the food that he bought he looked at the Tree."It's Pretty Right?"
Please log in to read the full chapter