Chapter 1

Secret Recipe

Chapter 1

 

It was 8 in the morning and Taecyeon was awoken by his Meatball. The man gently pushed his dog away and went back to sleep. After another 5 more minutes of lazing around, Taecyeon stood up and walked to his dog, carrying him up.

"Meatball!" Patting his head and then putting him down.

He showered himself and changed into clean new clothes. He put on his black pants, white shirt, having it properly tucked in. Belt, tie, jacket, and cologne, he was ready to go.

 

 

In the morning, Taecyeon would choose sleep over breakfast, in the afternoon, he would choose food over a nap, and at night, he would choose supper over sleep. So after all, food means more. 

Taecyeon went downstairs and was greeted by his maids. He nodded with a smile as he looked around for his parents. 

"Where are they?" Taecyeon asked.

"Mr and Mdm Ok went to the office already."

"Ah." He nodded.

"Shall I serve your breakfast?" 

"I'll give it a skip. I'll be dropping by my cafe later on, so." 

Taecyeon made his way to the door and put on his Prada loafers. Boarded his BMW and taking his Rayban out of the passenger seat compartment and putting it on before he drove away.

 

Yoona was on her way to her working place then she decided to make a phone call to Tiffany.

"Hello?" Tiffany spoke.

"Ppany unnie, I'm on my way to the office. Coffee for you?" Yoona asked in a sweet tone.

"Yeap. One for Siwon as well." A chuckle could be heard.

"Okay. I'll be there in a while."

Yoona hung up and boarded the bus that arrived at her bus stop. She found and empty seat at the back of the bus, thus she walked over and sat there. After a few stops, the bus became more crowded. Yoona stood up for the older lady who was standing. She gave her a warm smile.

Soon after, she reached her stop. She gave the older lady another smile before she got down the bus. Keeping her phone in her bag, she walked to the cafe that she always goes to. On her way in, she bumped into someone. The taller guy gave her a smile, thinking 'Damn! She's gorgeous!'. 

Taecyeon hardly praises people, saying they're pretty or handsome, but Yoona was just too pretty that Taecyeon couldn't not say it. She was like a smiley face among all the sad faces. [Sorry for the bad description.]

"Sorry." He pushed the door open and held it for her.

Yoona smiled back at him and walked in and joined the queue. The taller guy that bumped into her stood behind her in the queue. 

"What can I get for you?" The cashier spoke.

"I'll have a cappuccino, latte and a mocha."

"Is that all?" The cashier keyed in.

"Ne." She nodded.

Yoona took out some money from her wallet when she saw a 50 cent coin dropping on the ground. The man at the back bend down and picked it up, passing it to her.

"Thank you." She smiled.

"You're welcome." He nodded and kept his hands in his trouser pocket.

Yoona paid for her drinks and gave the man a smile before she left the cafe.

 

The taller man smiled back at the girl before she walked away. He took a step forward and was greeted by his best friend. He took his shades off and hung it on the collar of his shirt.

"Hyung!"

"One cappuccino please."

"Yes sir." Wooyoung keyed in. "Hyung, you know that you can come in to the employee's area, right?"

"You could just have came in." Chansung voiced out while making coffee.

"I know, but that would be fair to those standing at the back of the queue."

"Right, hyung." "Here's your coffee." Wooyoung passed it to his boss.

"Bye. I'll come over when I'm free." 

Taecyeon left the cafe and got up his car. Putting his cappuccino in the cup holder, Taecyeon started his car and drove off. Reaching the building, he drove down to the carpark to park his car. Turning the engine off, he plugged out his key and took his coffee, hopping out of his car. Taecyeon walked into the building and took the lift up, walking out of the lift and seeing his secretary walking towards him with documents of her hands.

"Good morning Mr Ok!" His secretary said cheekily, noticing the cup of coffee he was holding on his hand. "Cappuccino?"

"You can have it!" Shoving it into her hands and walking to his office.

"Yay!" She followed her boss behind. "You have a meeting with 'big boss' at 2, a lunch with-" She was interrupted.

"Meetings or whatsoever after 5 will be cancelled." He kept it short.

"Okay, but the meeting with 'Big Boss' is a must." "So, I'll take away the lunch."

"Hmm!"

"I'll get to work!" She walked out.

 

Taecyeon leaned on the back rest of his chair and rested for a while before he started looking throught his documents for the next few hours. He sat in that position for the next 3 hours without knowing that time passed that quickly. A knock on the door distracted him from his work. The door flung open and his secretary was standing there.

"2PM."

"..." He looked at his watch. "Okay. I'll be there in a while."

"I'll take my leave." She turned to walk out.

"Jung, wait!" "Get me a cup of coffee. Help me bring it to the conference room."

She nodded and left the room. Taecyeon stood up and did a bit of stretching. Checking his phone, he made his way out of his office and to the conference room.

 

Yoona took a short walk to her company, carrying a bag filled with coffee cups. Reaching Tiffany & Co., two guys wearing suits pulled the door open like how they do to customers. Yoona walked over to Tiffany who was in a discussion with the rest. 

"Hello!" Tiffany took the coffee from Yoona with a smile on her face.

"What were you guys discussing about?"

"Designs." She took a sip of her coffee.

Yoona walked to the back to put down her things when she spot Siwon. Siwon turned around and spotted Yoona holding a cup of coffee. He walked over.

"Don't I have one?" He joked.

"Here's yours." She chuckled and passed it to him.

"I was just joking!" He laughed and took it from her. "Didn't expect you to get one for me." He took a sip. "Mocha!"

"Ppany unnie wanted me to get one for you, or else I wouldn't have!" Getting a knock on her head.

"Anyways, thanks!" He smiled and went to do his work.

Yoona arranged her things in her locker properly before locking it up.

 

Taecyeon finished his 2 hour meeting, or rather conference with the 'big boss' and went back to his office. He put down his documents and left the room. Seeing his secretary walk by, he stopped her.

"Jung! Jung Sooyeon!" "If Daddy calls for me, say I'm attending some ."

"Okay. Anything else?" 

"Nothing!" He playfully pushed her away.

Taecyeon went to the carpark and took a short drive to the cafe. There isn't a near by carpark, so he stopped his car by the roadside in front of his cafe. His staff said 'Hi!' as he walked in. He took of his jacket, loosened his tie and then taking it off. He opened the last locker, which was his and found out that there were no more t-shirts left, so he folded the sleeves of his white shirt and wore that for the rest of the day.

He saw Chansung and Wooyoung being the only two at the counter, both making coffee and dealing with the counter, he walked over to help him.

"What's the next order?" Taecyeon asked.

"Huh?" Chansung got a shock. "Hyung! You're here!"

"Next order?" He wiggled his eyebrows.

"Mocha cookie crumble."

"What?" Taecyeon gave a blur look.

"Come here." Chansung laughed and called him to deal with the cashier. "I'll make it."

 

Taecyeon stood at the counter keying in orders for the rest of the time, or rather sat by the side and let Chansung and Wooyoung do everything. Not until he recognized a familiar face, he wouldn't stand up. He stood closely beside Chansung as the familiar person made her order. 

"A cappuccino and a slice of cheesecake."

"That's all?" Chansung keyed in. "Woo, cappuccino."

"I'll make it!" He walked over to Wooyoung.

Chansung turned around hearing that his Taecyeon Hyung is going to make his first cup of coffee today. Wooyoung looked at Taecyeon, then Chansung, shrugging. Taecyeon made his cappuccino and passed it to Chansung. Wooyoung took out a slice of cheesecake and placed it on plate. The familiar person paid, took her order and went to sit at the table by the side. 

There were no more queue, so Chansung and Wooyoung looked at each other and then turned to Taecyeon.

"Hyung." The boys said in unison.

"Wae?" He looked up.

"What did you think of or who did you see that made you want to make coffee?" Wooyoung asked.

"Nothing and nobody." He lied.

"You said so." Chansung shrugged and went to attend a customer. 

"I'm going home." Taecyeon yawned.

 

It was already 6 and Yoona was tired and wasn't in the mood to work anymore. She stood up, arranging the papers and holding it on her hand. While Yoona was walking out, she bumped into who she thought was familiar. The papers on her hand fell on the ground. The man and Yoona bent down to pick the papers up. 

"Im Yoona."

"Neh?" Yoona looked up hearing her name.

"Ah. Nothing." He shook his head and returned her the papers.

"Thank you." He nodded his head.

"Ok Taecyeon." He suddenly stick his right hand out.

She got a shock, looking at him with a hazel nut brown eyes. She took his hand and shook it lightly.

"Im Yoona."

Both of them stood up. Taecyeon took another look at her, smiling. She smiled at him before walking away.

"Please do come again." He bowed a few times.

She turned around to look at him again, chuckling before she dissappeared from his sight. 

 

Taecyeon walked back in to the employees' area. Wooyoung and Chansung looked at him as he walked in with a wide smile on his face. Chansung blinked a few times.

"Didn't you say you wanted to go home?" 

"Right..." He stood up and walked away.

 

A.N. Hello there! So this is the first chapter! Did you enjoy? Maybe it's a little boring, but things will get more exciting as chapter passes. I promise!