No Regrets

The Bad Guy I'm In Love With

Chapter 4

No Regrets


Just before I leave this miserable side of my life, I should bid farewell to Khun.
 
So she sneaked to his room, all dressed up for the chilly morning. She went up to his table lamp, and crept into his side. She planted a kiss on his cheeks.
 
And now, for my price possesion. I had this made with Hae on our graduation day. It’s a red stamp, with the word LOVED written on it. The main purpose of the stamp was suppose to be at the ending of a letter to family and friends. But I find out the other purpose for it.
To stamp people I loved. That's pretty much what I intepreted it to be. Honestly, Khun was the first person to be stamped with it on the forehead. Since he had a milky white skin, its shows very clearly on him.
 
This is my way to let this person know that I love them, and that they are close to me. Stupid maybe…but the best way to express my heart. I had nothing to lose.
 
 
 
 
 
 
'Ferry to Jeju-do, Jeju-do, Jeju-do right here!' the man shouted. It was twilight, and after successfully sneaking out my house, I got myself here. I got on without a regret. I'm finding a new life.
Finding a new goals. Finding new people.
 
When the ferry was moving, I saw my blackberry blinking with hundreds of texts. I looked at the caller ID, it was mum. 
Hae too.
 
I know this is a drastic move, but it won't hurt me. This would be just another remarks of throwing my old self. Looking at the heavy waves, with the winds striking my hair almost all the time. I threw my 'past' behind. 'Did you just throw away your phone?' a young kid asked.
'Yes.. Yes, I did.' I said proudly and ruffled his hair. I walked inside and went back to my seat. Just to be surprised to see my bag wasn't there. 'Sorry, but this is my seat..' I said. 'Ah~ no, miss. You got it wrong. This is my seat. Your seat was A23, right to the front. I've helped you moved your things.' The kind uncle said.
 
'Ah~ thanks, my first time after a long while to Jeju-do on ferry…' I apologised. 'Aha~ most people like to travel on plane these days…' he said and fixed his jacket. 'Right~. Is my seat right next to the window?' I asked. 'Yes, next to man in red cap.' He continued.
 
After thanking him, I sat next to this man. He was asleep with half of his face covered by his cap.
 
I've made myself a good sport not to disturb him. Instead, I bury myself in the charmingly delicious writing of a writing-guru, Sophie Kinsella. In her best, The Undomestic Goddess. Story of a clumsy inorganised lawyer, who made a huge mistake in her job, just to find herself outside of London working as a housekeeper.
 
Finding a new love, but in my case, finding a new life.
 
I don't want to be so attached to Khun. He's going to get married now. Mum found her love in baking, dad, well, what I'm sure is, he don't care about what I am.Hae would be happy for me to take this chance, to disappear for awhile.
 
Khun woke up and went straight to the washroom to brush his teeth. And saw a red stamp on his forehead. 'LOVED?' Khun puzzled. 'Isn't it her's?' Khun thought. He smiled. 'I'm going to have you wipe it off for me.' He snickered. Took a face towel on his side, wiping his face but not his forehead. He walks off without a top on, and only wore boxers.
 
'Omi's gone.' Mum said as soon as Khun got off the bathroom. Khun was dumbfounded. He quickly rushed to Omi's room, and found no one there.
 
Khun got dressed up with a sweater, after no breakfast and kept his phone by his side, checking them every minute, STILL. No calls what so ever from Seo.
 
'I keep calling her, and all I get is that her number is not available in this state.' Khun said to mum in fluent english. 'Where are you…Answer my calls, damn it.' Khun continued, furiously dialling on his Blackberry.
 
'Where could she be..?' Mum whispered in a worried tone.
 
'Ya~ Shin Seon Mi…' Khun's frustration showed to his physique and mentally.
 
Now that I disappeared without a letter nor an explanation, I can go with peace, and probably change my name from Omi to Hyori??
My sanity…!
 
Family and friends been calling me Omi, because, when you say Seon Mi fast, you'll get Omi. Khun thinks its cute..
 
Enough about Khun!!!