First Meeting

Our Pretty Maknae

"Okay today we can go to our dorm guys~" Jr wipe his sweaty face.

"Finally, our dorm!!~" Baekho dance randomly.

"You should learn how to being calm." Aron throw a towel to Baekho.

"Aigoo~ just stop it, let's go to the dorm and get rest." Minhyun take his bag.

"Ahahhaaa Minhyun-ah~ you're so serious!" Jr messed up Minhyun's hair."Palli palli!"

__________________________________________

They're arrived at the dorm."I'm gonna take a bath first." Baekho walk out from their room.

"Finish it soon, I need to take a bath also." Minhyun said.

The rest of member are watch television while eat their snacks.

"I need to go to Jr's room, don't eat all of it." Aron point at the snacks, Minhyun nodded while eating. Aron going out, but suddenly....

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" They heard Baekho scream so loudly, but it's not only his voice. They heard two persons was scream.

Jr and Aron run to the bathroom, Minhyun throw the snack on his hand and run to the bathroom also.

Baekhyo comes out without clothes, he just wear the towel. He almost crashed the others."Waeyo?!" Jr asked.

"A girl in our dorm!!!!" Baekho grab Jr's t-shirt. "She's there!!" He point at the bathroom.

"You're kidding us, eo?" Minhyun slap Baekho's head.

"He's not...." Aron freeze, he saw a shadow from the bathroom, Minhyun and Jr look at him.

"See? I'm not kidding you~ Aigoo~ jinjja!!!" Baekho covering his face.

"Nuguseyo?!" Jr shouted.

"Ah... mianhae...." someone comes out from the bathroom."I came without permission first."

They're speechless."My name is Choi Minki but you can called me Ren (len), nice to meet you.... hyung." Ren bows.

"HYUNG??!!!!!" They're shock accept Aron.

"I should the one who said sorry, I didn't tell you if we'll have one person in our group." Aron smile.

"MWOYA??!!!" They're all glare at Aron.

"Ah~ mianhae hyung." Ren bow again."Are you scared?" Ren come toward and smile to Baekho.

"Why you looks like a girl?" Jr look at Ren from bottom into top.

"Don't be ert, Jr-ah!" Aron closed Jr's eyes.

"You called us hyung? that's mean you're younger than us?" Minhyun asked, Ren nodded while giggles."And... And you're a boy..."

"Welcome here saengie~~" Baekho hug Ren."Mianhae I just get shocked 'cause you're pretty like a girl." He patted Ren's back.

"Ah~ let's have a small party, I'm gonna cook something. Could you help me, Lenie?" Aron look at Ren.

"Ah! sure hyung!" Aron hold Ren's hand and they're walk to kitchen.

"Looks like couple." Minhyun said.

"Mwo?!" Jr and Baekho look at him.

"He's pretty." They're nodded.