"You'll never be safe.."

Whispers

I could never forget this story.. It was summer. I was left alone in my family's house.

The lights were out and i was starting to shiver.. I wanted to open the door, but i can't..

my aunt told me not to go out and wander. she told me that i would just stay here and protect the house.

I was starting to get thoughts of ghosts.. monsters.. devils and other scary stuff.

I was this kind of girl who's always bullied, insulted and hated. I'm scared of ghost.

I'm scared of the dark. I'm scared of everything scary.

Then, i heard shouts outside.. something like.. "YES! THE LIGHTS ARE BACK!"

I was happy. I stood up and was about to open the lights when something stopped me.

"Dont.." I heard a creepy faint voice behind me. I turned around and saw darkness.

nothing but darkness. I started to get scared. I turned around again and flickered the lights on.

"What did i told you..?" The creepy faint voice was back. I turned around.

Then the lights started flickering on and off. i was terrified. i ran to the door.

i tried opening it. but it was no avail. it seemed like something was stopping me from going outside.

Then i heard footsteps behind me. getting closer and closer every second. I started to get dizzy.

Then i heard the creepiest faint voice.. "Go to Sleep.." 

After i heard that voice, i cried and cried loudly..

"STOP! STOP IT!" i shouted while kicking everywhere and covering my ears. then all i saw was darkness.

I thought i died.. but then, i heard my cousin's voice.

"HYOJIN! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" She shouted and shouted. It seemed that she was crying.

I opened my eyes, and yes. she was crying. "OH MY GOSH! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?" Hyojin shouted while hugging me.

I told her everything. She believed quickly while hugging me tightly.

My father heard everything that i told Baekhee. He started telling me the tale of that house. (the tale part is not real :P)

He said that when it was 1892 there were a couple. they were the cutest couple of the town.

But one day.. The boy went out on the woods to hunt some food. When he came home he saw the girl laying in their bed.

She was dead. She had a knife in a hand and a deep cut in the neck. Her eyeballs were white.

He cried and cried beside the corpse of her lover. He shouted "WHY! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME ALONE!?"

Then he decided that he will also commit suicide. He stood in the middle of their house's roof. He grabbed a knife.

All the people were infront of their house yelling "ARE YOU CRAZY!?".

Then the guy whispered some haunted chant and stabbed the knife in his heart. He laid in their roof. Cold and Dead.

Then in 1952 the house was demolished. Then in 1982 the house was built again and our mother bought the house.

Mom and Dad were always visited by the ghost of the couple there. But they didn't mind it.

(AUTHORSAENGIEE: SKIP SKIP SKIP! ><)

I was frightened by the tale. After 5 hours later i finally slept..

"You'll never be safe.." I heard a voice super close to me that woke me up.


AUTHOR SAENGIEE HERE~

HAI!

BAI!

AUTHOR SAENGIEE OUT~