Youngjae's Imagine 2

Youngjae's Imagine

Dirty Imagine [ Youngjae ]

You were just finish cooking dinner for tonight. You decided to go to Youngjae’s room and asked him to eat the dinner with you. You walked to Youngjae’s room and knocked the door for a few times. But, he was not opening the door. You then opened the door slowly and walked inside the room.

YOU : Youngjae-oppa.. Youngjae-oppa..

YJ : *walk out from the bathroom using only boxer*

YOU : Oppa! *turn back* *cover your eyes* *blushing*

YJ : ___-ah.. What are you doing in here?

YOU : Err.. Dinner is ready. *try to walk away*

You felt very ashamed at that time. You never saw Youngjae’s body before. He look so hot using only boxer.

YJ : *grab your hand* *backhug* *whisper at your right ear with a gentle voice* Where do you think you’re going ___-ah?

YOU : Young..Youngjae-oppa.. *nervous* Let me go..

YJ : I can feel that your heart was beating so fast right now. *smirks*

YOU : Err..

YJ : *make you facing him* I don’t think we need to have our dinner tonight. Let’s just go straight to dessert then. *smirks*

YOU : *confused* What do you mean by that, Youngjae-oppa?

YJ : *smirks*

Youngjae then looked straight into your eyes. Your heart kept on beating faster and faster and you really didn’t know Youngjae will do towards you. Slowly, his face approached your face and his lips were trying to find your lips. He then kissed your lips passionately and he made you lean against the wall. He kept on kissing you and then, you kissed him back too.

He broke the kiss after a few minutes and he whispered something again to you.

YJ : Are you ready for the dessert, babe? Let’s start our game.

YOU : Oppa.. I don’t get it.. *blank face*

YJ : It’s okay. Just follow my lead ne? *pats your hair*

YOU : *nod your head*

Youngjae then carried you to his bed and place you gently on the bed. Then, he kissed you again and again. While kissing you, his hands were slowly trying to take off your shirt and short from your body. Both of you and Youngjae then were having a great time together.

*Next Day*

Youngjae woke up from his sleep and he saw that you were still sleeping beside him. He gave you a morning kiss and then, you woke up from your sleep. You were still sleepy and you decided to sleep again.

YJ : Yah! ___-ah.. Wake up now..

YOU : Oppa, I’m really tired. Can I sleep again for a while?

YJ : Yah! Wake up now or else..

YOU : Hmm.. *sleep*

YJ : You really still want to sleep huh? Let’s see if you still can sleep after this. *smirks*

Slowly, he kissed your forehead, nose, cheek and lips. But, you still didn’t want to wake up yet. Next, he kissed your neck and he managed to find your soft spot right away. You felt very high at that time and you woke up from your sleep.

YOU : Youngjae-oppa.. Right there..

YJ : *stop kissing your neck*

YOU : Why did you stop?

YJ : Because you already woke up. Hehe. Let’s take our bath together. We’ll do it again after this ne?

YOU : *blushing*

Youngjae then carry you to the bathroom and you guys were having a great time together again.~

 

-THE END-