Youngjae's Imagine 1

Youngjae's Imagine

 

You were hanging out with your friends at the café. There were so many things that you guys talking about but suddenly, you heard Chae Rin whispering something towards you.

CR    : Yah, ____-ah.. Do you noticed that guy was looking at you since we got here?

YOU  : Mwo? Where?

CR    : There! *points at Youngjae*

You then quickly take a look at Youngjae and when you were looking at him, he was also looking at you at the same time. Both of your eyes met and you felt really embrassed.

YOU  : Yah! My eyes met his eyes just now. I’m ashamed. *facepalms*

CR    : Jinjja? Yah, _____-ah. I think that he might like you.

YOU  : Ani~

CR    : Who knows right?

You then decided to just ignored Chae Rin’s wild assumption. But, deep in your heart, you do realised that the guy was looking at you.

-       Half an hour later –

You were at the bus stop waiting for a bus to go home. Chae Rin offered you to go home with her earlier, but then you rejected her offer because you need to go to the bookstore first. After buying a few things, at the bookstore, you headed to the bus stop.

Fifteen minutes later, the bus already arrived and you pay for the bus fare before went into the bus and take your sit. You spotted an empty seat at the back and decided to sit there. Then, you realised that there was someone sitting beside you. You try to glance at him and you found out that the person was the guy at the café before!

YJ       : *look at you* Annyeong! Youngjae imnida~

YOU    : *look at him too* Err.. Annyeong~ _____ imnida.

YJ       : Remember me?

YOU    : You’re the guy at the café just now right?

YJ       : Ne, it’s me. Firstly, I wanna say sorry if I make you uncomfortable just now. I just can’t take my eyes off you. That’s why I keep looking at you. Mianhae.

YOU    : Err.. I do felt a little bit uncomfortable just now but don’t worry. You didn’t have to apologise for it. I’m okay. *smile*

YJ        : *stares at you*

YOU     : *wave your hand in front of his eyes* Youngjae-ssi? Youngjae-ssi? What’s wrong?

YJ        : Ani~ I think I just saw an angel just now and I’m sure that I already fall for her. Should I tell her about my feelings? What should I do now, ____-ssi?

YOU       : Well, I think you should just confessed to her so that she will know about your feelings. Fighting, Youngjae-ssi. I wish you all the best! I’m sure that girl must be so lucky to have you~

YJ          : *kiss you lips*

You were surprised with his action. You didn’t expect that he will kiss your lips. After a moment, he break the kiss and smiles.

YJ          : What if I said that the angel is you, ____-ssi?

YOU       : *blushing* Mwo? Me?

YJ          : Yes, it’s you that I fall for. I fall for you since the first moment I saw you at the café. I knew this is fast, but I do really fall for you. I like you. Saranghae. We can give it a try right?

YOU       : *smiles* Ne, Youngjae-ssi. I would love to give a try for us.

YJ          : Gomawo, ____-ssi. And now you’re officially mine. Non naekkoya!

Then, he gave a sweet and gentle kiss once again at your lips and you kiss him too~