Seriousness quickly fades

2PM and JJ Project you are our oppas!

As they waited for Jay Park to return, as well as watching the airplane come in, they heard a familiar voice. “Dongsaengs!” the childish voice called as everyone looked over. It was Chansung along with Nana and the rest of 2PM. JYP was also there. “What’re you guys doing here?” JR quickly ran over and asked them. However, before they could answer, Cho Hee hug tackled Taecyeon. “I hate you! I hate you!” she repeatedly cried as he just chuckled. “We were meant to surprise you guys. What are you doing here?” Nana asked back. “That’s cause Jay…” before Hana could reply, Joela covered and awkwardly laughed. Hana turned around and greased Joela while she glared back. Nana just stared at the both of them. “We’ll talk when we get home. Come on.” JYP instructed as the boys and girls followed him.

When they hopped into the taxi, Taecyeon noticed Cho Hee looking around. “Yah, I’m over here.” He spoke out as he pointed to himself. “I’m not looking at you.” She replied sternly. “What are you looking at then?” Wooyoung asked from the back seat. Instead of answering, Cho Hee stopped and sat back down in her chair. Joela noticed and quickly tried to change the mood. “Yah oppa! Why’d you lie about getting into an accident? Did you know how worried we all were?” Joela scolded Taecyeon. “We could barely get any sleep!” Miyeon let out a sigh. “That’s true. Cho Hee kept screaming with JB.” Soyeon pointed out. “I wasn’t screaming.” JB protested. “Yes you were.” JR chuckled. “What’d you say?” JB threatened as everyone laughed.

They finally got to the hotel where one by one they brought their luggage in. As JYP walked in, he let out a sigh of relief. “What was that for?” Soyeon asked with an eye brow raised. “I thought you guys had already trashed the place and I’d have to pay for that.” He laughed. “Speaking about pay…” Hana chimed in. JYP perked up and quickly went into the room. “Yah!” Soyeon, Miyeon and Hana shouted as they hit the bedroom door. “Go away I’m sleeping!” JYP shouted at them. Reluctantly, they left him alone.

Nana and Joela secretly went into another room to talk about why they were at the airport. “Long story short, we met Jay Park and he drove us there.” Joela explained. “How’d he know?” Nana furrowed her eye brows. “It was going to be a surprise for you guys. We told no one…but wait! Why wasn’t he there with you guys?” Nana asked, shocked. Joela shrugged. “But you know how JYP tries to keep 2PM away from him.” The two girls face began saddening. “Unnie!” Cho Hee shouted as she walked in. There was a depressing aura around them. “What’s wrong?” Cho Hee asked cautiously. “We were talking about Jay.” Joela simply replied as they were about to walk out of the room. “Oh, I called him to come to the hotel.” She followed them. “What?” Joela and Nana whispered harshly. They quickly closed the door and cornered Cho Hee. “Wah unnies you’re scaring me.” She pouted. “JYP keeps Jay away from 2PM for a reason!” Joela whispered severely. “B-But…he helped us.” Cho Hee replied. Nana and Joela looked at each other and couldn’t blame the maknaes decision.

Just then the door bell rung and the three girls rushed out to get it. However, before they could open it, Taecyeon had. The two quickly hugged and laughed as Wooyoung, Chansung and Nickhun eventually joined. “Why are you guys so quiet?” JYP peeked his head out as he noticed Jay. There was a long, serious silence as Jay tried to avoid eye contact with him. “How’d you find out that we were coming?” JYP suddenly asked. “Ah…I called your secretary and she told me.” He replied. JYP furrowed his eye brows. “I’m going to fire her when we get home…” he mumbled under his breath as everyone was celebrating again. “Oppa did you miss us?” Miyeon asked Nickhun as everyone was in the dining room, waiting for Taecyeon and Jay to finish cooking dinner. “Of course!” Nickhun laughed. “But it was hell when Nana was alone…” He stared into the distance. “Hell…” Chansung did the same. The girls just awkwardly laugh. “So does that mean you finished recording already?” Soyeon asked. “Yup that’s right.” Wooyoung replied. “Thank god we finished it in time huh.” He smiled.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE END GUYS~~~ How was it? I'm sorry if it seems rushed, I'm going to Vietnam on Saturday and I wanted to finish this before I go so you guys wouldn't have to wait so long. I hope you all enjoyed it and stay tuned for my other stories ^^ THANK YOU /throws hearts