The Night Of The Vampire

Vampire Knight - The Super Junior Edition

Your P.O.V

All the students retreated to their seats as the teacher of mathematics entered the room.  This including myself of course. It was less than an hour left to lunch and growling stomachs could be heard in the silence of the class. It was Monday and everyone was too tired to bother chatting about unimportant things during class. Earlier this morning I had patrolled through the halls and corridors which was part of the job,being a prefect. It had been a calm morning. I even let Yesung sleep in due to the lack of tasks. Yesung was now sitting a row behind me,not focusing on the lesson. Nothing new... "[Y/N____] Are you listening? " Cocking my head to the side I see Hwayoung,one of my closest friends, looking at me with concern in her eyes. "What,of course I am...what did you say?" She sighed. "Your eyes are glued to Yesung every other minute. You should focus to keep your good grades!" She ran her fingers through her short hair and then went silent. The rest of the lesson ended up boring. I was concerned about Yesung. He had to concentrate on school but lately he had been skipping classes and stayed out later and later. We used to be tight but sometimes it feels like we're strangers to each other.  As I walked down the corridor towards the canteen I glanced at Yesung whom walked close to me. His eyes were glued to the exit and his mouth was a thin line. The upper buttons of his dress shirt were ed and his tattoo on his neck was slightly visible. "Will you stare at me all day long or are you going to move already?" Yesung suddenly asked with the tone of arrogance. Apparantly I was blocking the door where I stood,deep in thoughts. "Oh. Sorry Yesung-ah." 

The canteen was crowded mostly by girls in black school uniforms symbolizing they are day class students. Yesung and I took our plates and seated at a table I watched as he 'ate'. He barely touched the food. "Yesung-ah! Why are you not eating? It's Italian." To emphasize I took a mouth full of pasta. He looked at me for a brief second and then something else caught his attention. "The filthy bloodsuckers are coming this way.." he muttered beneath his clenched teeth. I turned around and stared. Like all the other girls. And boys for the count.  Seven amazingly beautiful people entered the canteen,all in white school uniforms. They are students from the night class. All vampires. It was a secret of course but Yesung and I knew about it. It was our duty to prevent students from getting hurt by them. 

Yesung sighed heavily besides me. I knew he didn't like the vampires very much and he wasn't best friends with the leader of the group either. Kyuhyun and I have always had some sort of relationship but it wasn't defined as lovers nor good friends. With him leading,the night class students approached us at our table. Yesung shot up from his stool but didn't say anything. He just looked at Kyuhyun,watching every move he'd make. "[Y/N_____] ." Kyuhyun spoke. You shot up from your seat as well and greeted him formally with a bow to show him respect. He smiled faintly.      "[Y/N____] Didn't I tell you the other morning not to speak so formally with me?" Kyuhyun scolded. His eyes were deeply brown with a shade of red,staring right into mine. His dark hair lightly tickling his neck. It all looked really beautiful in contrast to the white school uniform. The girl to the left of him cleared . It was one of the girls from the night class. Victoria was her name. I didn't really like her. She had a thing for Kyuhyun.She was always in the way,really! "Kyu. We should leave already.All the seats are taken. Perhaps we could feed....somewhere else." She said, not taking her gaze away from Yesung. She looked self-righteous and a small smirk formed in her face.

Yesung's eyes narrowed and he frowned. The whole scenario must've looked quite interesting for an ordinary student who doesn't know that Yesung's a vampire hunter and that there are vampires right before his or her eyes. Kyuhyun gave me one last look before he turned his heels and with grace walked out of the room. Not before now I noticed how silent everyone'd been. Did they all listen to our little conversation?

 

Later on,towards noon, I was patrolling again. I had already separated on two guys fighting in the park. I was at the rooftop witnessing the twilight.

Something moved under my feet. Running to the edge I saw a white rabbit down on the ground. It looked so fluffy,I just wanted to touch it! So I jumped down and landed on a thick branch from a tree next to the roof. Just another meter. Again I jumped,this time aiming to the ground. I didn't want to scare the rabbit away. As I hit the ground I noticed a difference in the air. It smelled like... vampires.Instantly I stood up. Something white flickered before my eyes. The white night class uniform I supposed. Also,the rabbit had gone away. It was cold,the sun had shone enough for today and I figured a said vampire had played a little with the temperature.

"Mr.Luhan,is that you?" I asked,almost sure it was him. It went all quiet,even the wind went still. 

"[Y/N____] do you know how much you're tempting me?" His voice came from behind.  If I turned around...how close would he be? I hesitaded but did it anyway.  His big eyes staring into mine. His blond styled hair was a bit ruffled and he looked like an angel.

Suddenly,he grabbed my wrist and pulled it close to his face. His eyes round and dark. "You're bleeding, [Y/N____]. You should be careful when out and playing in the woods you know.." He said quietly and smelt my wrist under his fine small nose. I felt my blood freeze and I shivered. There was a vampire holding my bloody wrist barely an inch away from his fangs.

"What are y-"

"Luhan,don't. Let her go." Another voice said. My eyes rolled to the side and I saw Kris, the tallest vampire of their clan. He was focusing on Luhan's face expression. I often saw the two together. Luhan closes his eyes slowly,enjoying the smell of my fresh blood. Apparently I had cut myself on the branch as I jumped a few minutes ago. When he opened his eyes again they were red. Red and hungry. Before I had a chance to say anything he the blood off my arm. I gasped. This was bad and it could be very dangerous.

"Luhan! Sto-" Kris tried to stop Luhan from going any further but got cut off by the sound of a steel against steel. Behind Luhan stood Yesung. With a gun pointing to Luhan's head. Luhan stopped his movement with his tounge pressed to my skin. His eyes sparkling.

"Let.Go.Of.Her.NOW." Yesung growled beneath clenched teeth. Luhan smirked and I could hear Kris sigh. "And what if I don't,Yesung?" Yesung's finger almost pulled the trigger. "Then I'll kill you.." I saw the fury in his eyes and it even made me afraid. A loud PANG echoed through the whole park and I expected me a shot Luhan by my side. To my surprise Luhan stood still,completely shocked but unharmed. Yesung didn't smile. His face was death serious. I realized he had shot the bullet right up in the free air. "Get lost!" He growled,this time louder which made me flinch. Luhan let me go. He turned around to face Yesung. I couldn't see his face but judging by how his whole frame shook in anger I knew he was furious.

"YOU BASTARD,I WILL EAT ON YOUR LITTLE FRIEND HERE UNTIL SHE DIES AND THEN-"

"Luhan. Get lost." We were all a little shocked when we saw Kyuhyun,followed by Victoria and all the other vampires coming out from the shadows. Kyuhyun did not look satisfied. Luhan flinched and from all of sudden looked like a lost little puppy. He didn't say anything but obeyed, Kris,right behind. Kyuhyun stepped forward and he as well,grabbed my wrist and pulled it to his face. Only this time Kyuhyun didn't smell it. He actually the dried blood away. Yesung,again pointed his gun towards the other. I couldn't move. It was all so strange. Kyuhyun did actually taste my blood! I didn't know if I should've been terrified or ...

"Just don't. Touch. Her." 

Kyuhyun regarded Yesung as he slowly let go of my wrist. "Have a good night, [Y/N____].Yesung." He nodded slightly and then they all left me and Yesung.I was still in shock.

We walked back to our dorms in silence. I was too confused to come up with anything to say. When we entered the building I decided to say finally break the silence.

"Well...good night,Yesung-ah. Sleep tight okay. And you should eat breakfast tomorrow."

I was about to open the door to the girls' hall. 

"[Y/N____]"

I spun around.  His eyes shone in the moonlight and he had a serious,bitter yet caring expression.

"Don't let anyone touch you again,alright? Not even me..."

"You? What do you mean?"

"Good night, [Y/N___]."



 

So ...

I'm sorry. I'm already apologizing. I was supposed to update last night but some other things came inbetween. Also the chapter didn't turn out very long...

Sorry if this may cause confusion. Comments are more than loved!