Chapter 3: please be careful..

Is It Okay to Fall in LOVE with My Idol??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Kevin's POV~

I was talking to the officers on duty when I got a message that someone was calling for me. I went to the phone and picked it up.

"Yoboseyo?" 

"Kevin oppa, I need your help." She sounds scared, her voice was quivering.

"______-ah?? What happened??" Shocked to hear her calling in.

"Something bad happened."

"Tell me everything in detail. Don't leave anything out," I said, preparing the computer and type in some data.

She told me everything that happened. The blackmailing, the , kidnapping.. everything.

"_______-ah, do you know where she lives?"

"In Jongno."

"Alrighty then. Komawo."

"Kevin Oppa."

"Yeah?"

"Be careful. I think he got a gun with them. Just.. be careful when you get there..." she said with a small voice, almost whispering.

"Araso, I'll be careful. If anything happen I'll call you."

"Ok. Be careful, Oppa."

"Araso... Bye"

"Bye.."

I hung up and went to get ready. I put on a bullet proof shield (thing that you wear), a shirt over it and my coat. I grabbed my gun and extra bullets. I called out for reinforcement and about 3 other guys came. They were my best friend and family: Alexander, Eli, and Dongho. They got ready in a split second and we moved out.

~Your pov~

I wonder if he's gonna be alright.. -sigh- What if he got hurt.. What if... What if.. My hands started shaking at the thought of him being there with that man. My heart rate increased and I started to feel light headed. 

"______-ah.. kwenchana?" KiHua asked me, feeling my forehead.

She gasped.

"______-ah! You're burning up! Omo, Seohyun-ah! _______'s sick!" she screamed at Seohyun who ran over with the manager.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter