Chapter 2~

Love Heals or ... Hurts?

Mrs. Lee followed the address of the agency and reached her destination.

"WOW! Is this the right place?!" uttered Mrs. Lee while refering to the address once again.

*It's correct, what~

Out of curiosity, she walked into the not-so-odinary-office-building to confirm.

"Well, this is indeed more like a bungalow than an office..." murmured Mrs. Lee.

There were also many pretty ladies and handsome men all over the place.

"Annyeonghaseyo~ Is there anything I can help you?" A lady with mature and elegant aura approached her.

"I'm sorry to ask, but is this the what...erm..." Mrs. Lee didn't know how to pronouce the word and showed the lady the note she jotted down.

"It pronouces as "Tendohara"~ It's a japanese word~ Nae, this is Tendohara Dating Agency~"

"Oh~ Thank god~ I thought I look for the wrong place~"

"Have a seat first, madam~"

"My name is Park Kyungri, the manager here. So...what can I help you?" 

"I'm Mrs. Lee.  Erm...actually it's my son's problem..." Mrs. Lee seemed so embarassed to speak.

"Oh...really~ Don't be shy~ We'll help your son~ So, what's the main problem?" 

"Well, it's this case~ My son broke up with his ex-girlfriend last month and he came back to Korea. But, after their relationship ended. my son..my son was no longer my son. He used to be very optimistic and lively boy. But now, he's changed. He became very quiet and cold-hearted. He doesn't even speak much to me. Once, I coincidentally overheard what he said in the phone to his friend, he said he'll never trust love again. I'm really afraid of that. He's my only son, if he's unhappy, I wouldn't be happy too~" Mrs. Lee told Kyungri sadly, disappointment all over her face.

"Hmm...I think this wouldn't be a very big problem...Maybe I should let our No.1 to handle this..."

"No.1?" 

"Yah! Are you trying to steal my client again? Hi~ Miss~ What do you need? A date..?" A guy interrupted suddenly and hold Mrs. Lee left hand and smirked.

\

"Yah! Ken! You get out of my way! Don't you see I'm talking to my client?! I'm sorry, Mrs. Lee for his disturbance~" Kyungri suddenly turned from an elegant lady into a shrew.

Mrs. Lee just laughed and said: "It's okay~ Actually you two look good together~"

Both Kyungri and Ken stared at each other and immediately denied. "NOPE AND NEVER!!" Both of them looked away.

"Mrs. Lee, both of them are enemies in this agency. Ken is the youngest newly appointed manager~ So, they always quarrel~ Don't mind about it~" A pretty young lady whispered to me. 

Mrs. Lee smiled a bit and nodded her head in agreement.

"The No.1??" Mrs. Lee tried to stop both of them quarreling.

"Nae~ Our No.1 has just completed her last task~ She's never failed before!"

"So, what will she do to help my son?"

"Basically, our experts are going to date your son to let him forget about his past or ex-girlfriend." Kyungri continued.

"Wouldn't this hurt him even more when he knows all this isn't real?"

"Don't worry, Mrs. Lee~ As your son begins to forget about his sad moments and return to his normal life, our experts will stop dating him and disappear in no time. Usually, we'll use reasons like going to further studies overseas or want to explore a new world. We won't let our clients know our whereabouts and won't contact them again. At first, they might feel like being cheated, but later on they will forget about it and start their new life again."

"Oh, I see...But won't you meet your clients coincidentally on the street one day?"

"Maybe, but we always disguise as different person each time, so they won't be able to recognise us. And, we do use different names, in my case, I've changed my name more than 20 times, Hyerim, Mina...haha...all sorts of names, so this won't be a problem. Trust us, your son's problem will be solved!"

Mrs. Lee started to think deeply.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************

At the same time

After finishing her work in the boutique, Jinri went to another workplace, Tendohara Dating Agency.

 

~ Sulli's POV ~

Today is a great day! I walked into the agency and saw my colleagues gathering together, surrounding someone. 

~ End of Sulli's POV ~

 

"Hey, Ara-ah~ What's happening?"

"There she comes! Our No.1! Jinri-ah, I have a new case for you." Kyungri-unnie happily welcomed you.

Mrs. Lee saw you and you looked at her back! Both of you were surprised and had an awkward moment.

"Wait...Isn't you that girl who works at..."

"Nae~ Mrs. Lee~" Both of you were shocked.

"Oh~ So both of you know each other? Then things become much easier~ She's Choi Jinri, our No.1 love expert at the agency! 100% success rate! No failure at all~ I'm going to let her handle this, are you okay with it, Mrs. Lee~"

"Sure~" Mrs. Lee answered without hesitation.

 

"Thank god, it's you Jinri~ By the way, aren't you the worker of Florence Boutique? Why are you at here as well?" Mrs. Lee asked curiously.

"I work part time here and there because I need to earn more money to help my mum get operation soon. She's suffered from stage 3 cancer and need to get operation as soon as possible to avoid the cancerous cells from spreading. Besides that, I really want to help people out there who have relationship problems. I understand that well because my mum was also a victim. My mum and I got abandoned ny my dad since I was 6. My mum is my only one. I really cherish my moments with her. So, I've decided to take up this job because I want everyone to be happy. I wanna let them feel that parting with their lovers is not hopeless! They could have a better and more blissful life after that!" You said confidently.

Mrs. Lee had a deep thought while staring at you. *Jinri-ah~ You're so similar to Byunghun. This is so unbelievable!

"You're such a sweet and caring girl~ Now, I'm less worried of my son because it's you. Will you help my son?" Mrs. Lee hold your hands and asked you sincerely.

"Erm...ya~" You replied with a hesitating tone as you're really unsure of it.

*Will I be able to help him? I thought deeply.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New chapter is up! Hope you guys will like it! ^^

And thanks to IcePrincesomi again for your second subscription~ =)

Comments, subscriptions and votes are much appreciated!

Fighting! XD