Chapter 1

It Started from a Friend Confession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

and the story goes....

 

 

 

“Yah, where are you going? It’s late already?” the smiley eyes boy asking his friend, he already come to her dorm but she want to go right now.

“Sorry, I got appointment with Key. Hey Hara is there you can talk with her. Bye Jin Woon-ah” Nicole wear her shoes impatiently and shut the door leaving Jin Woon stood in KARA dorm living room.

“Oh, Jin Woon. Hara is her room” the blonde girl, KARA leader tell him as she walk in to the living room with a bowl of popcorn.

“Noona, I think I want to go now. Bye” frowned; Jin Woon walk to the door, the person he wants to meet isn’t there. KARA leader only sees him shut the door.

 

“Yah, help me please will you?”

“What do you want me to do hah?” her friend ask her annoy, she’s been bugging him the past two months. With the same issue, she keeps asking his help.

“Whatever, after all I’m a girl” his friend Key rolled his eyes

“A girl, so?”

“Ummm”

“You… girl have your pride right, huge pride” Key , Nicole hit his arm.

“Yeah we do have pride, that’s why guy have to make moved first”

“What if the guy is too dumb, for not realize all the signs from the girl” he retorted

“Yah, so you’re saying his dumb. No, he’s not!” Key laugh to his friend sentence

“Man, you’re really in love Nicole” he gets up from his seat and pats her head

“Yah, Kim Ki Bum you will help me right?” she shout her friend when he walk to the café door, he want to go. Key turns to her and gives his right thumb, Nicole smiling widely after sees Key thumbs 

 

 

“Jin Woon-ah that’s Nicole” Seungyeon shout him as Nicole stepping in to the KARA waiting room at S Station, both 2AM and KARA have same schedule at the time. Nicole waved to Jin Woon who talks with Hara. Like a robot Hara left Jin Woon, she understands the ‘situation’ and sits with her maknae.

“Yah, you’re busy hah?” he talks to her, as she sits beside him

“Yeah… yeah” she answers him, while she can’t sit well. She felt awkward whenever he around.

“What?” Jin Woon asks her, but Nicole only sit there with no words come from her. Instead she get up from her seat and grab a sweet tea, she gave it to him. Jin Woon took the tea.

“Thank you” he smiled to her, when she look her eyes smiled she can feel her heat from her body rise up.

“Yah, why with your face?” he place his hand on her face, she know her face turn redder as she felt a bit hot around herself. She shook his hand lightly and get up from her seat again.

“I think your hyung waiting for you?” she tells him. As she grab him and pushed him to the door.

“Yah… yah… I haven’t said what I want to tell” he stops her on the door.

“Mwo… what’s that, tell me?” Jin Woon scratching his hair when he hear her challenge him.

“Umm… later… see you Nicole, hwaiting for today!”

 

“Yah maknae, this is a present for your fans” 2AM leader tell him jealous, because he always got a lot of present from fans and today he haven’t got anything. Jin Woon opens the box on the table, while Kwon head peeping behind him with his eagle eye try to find out the maknae present. Then a sound of ringtone surprised the 2AM leader, his phone ringing.

“Oh, yeobo” the 2AM leader sudden change voice as soon he talk to the caller, make everyone in the room look him jealous.

Jin Woon open the box and he got a food box with kimbap roll inside it this is the second time from this week, he already got the food box from 2AM release the teaser for their first full album. The curious part is it always has same note says “hwaiting chingu, from your fan”. Jin Woon  keep the note in to his pocket, he save it like the other no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter