Change of Heart

Change of Heart (Updated)

 

E-Young was smiling. In fact, she had been smiling for a long time. Her lips curved upwards to form a megawatt smile as she kept replaying that moment in her head. That moment when Jooyeon hugged her from behind. It was short but it was blissful while it lasted. E-Young remembered clearly the warmth that emanated from Jooyeon, her gentle touch, and the scent of her hair, a light lavender. At that thought, she chuckled. When did Jooyeon unnie feel so mature and warm?

 

E-Young didn’t know why that hug gave her butterflies in the stomach or made her grin like an idiot. One thing she’s certain about though, was that she loved it. It was probably one of the rare few moments that her members have displayed their affections publicly for her. Sure KaEun was a great girlfriend who showered E-Young with loads of love and care, but somehow, this just felt different. It was an indescribable feeling that she longed for more…

 

No wait, what am I thinking? I can’t do this to KaEun. I love her…

 

As E-Young began to think about that, she felt someone’s arms wrap around her waist. For a split second, a sense of ecstasy bubbled within her and her heart started to race until...

 

“E-Young unnie, what are you thinking about?” KaEun asked.

 

For some reason, E-Young felt disappointed.