First Room Mate Love

YETEUK [ONESHOT] – First Room Mate Love

Jungsoo could feel something. He creased his eyebrows, because he was confused. Where was this warm sensational thing on his lips coming from?

He opened his eyes when the warm thing moved again across his lips.

He saw a pair of mysterious small black twinkling eyes, followed by a perfect black messy hair.

The younger man was smiling at Jungsoo. He might have smiled back if he hadn’t his small fingers massaging on his lips.

How strange. Jungsoo didn’t seem to react of this younger man’s strange actions upon him. All he could say was

‘Who are you?’

‘Jongwoon’ He smiled perfectly, showing his hidden perfect teeth. He had beautiful thick lower lips, Jungsoo couldn’t help but bite his own lips.

‘I’m your room mate’ Jongwoon said, sitting away from Jungsoo, who was inside his bed cover. Jungsoo lifted one of his eyebrows.

‘What are you doing on my bed?’

‘Admiring you. You look so handsome.’ The younger blushed.

Jungsoo widened his eyes. He waited. He knew that Jongwoon was going to say more.

‘I... I...’ Jongwoon stammered.

Jungsoo leaned on to him and kissed his lips, Jongwoon widened his eyes in shock. He didn’t expect the man to like this much at first sight.

‘You like me’ smirked Jungsoo after he broke the kiss.

Jongwoon had a blank expression, but his cheeks turned into pink shade.

‘Yes’ Jongwoon said shyly.

‘I don’t know your name though’ Jongwoon pointed out.  Jungsoo climbed onto Jongwoon and whispered into his ear ‘its Jungsoo babe...’ giving him a kiss on his jaw, which send shivers down Jongwoon’s spine.

‘Jungsoo...’ moaned Jongwoon, he grabbed Jungsoo’s face and started kissing him passionately, undoing Jungsoo’s shirt, he didn’t seem to mind where this was going.

When they were done Jongwoon admitted ‘I’ve never fallen for a man this hard before. You’re amazing... Hyung.’ He rested his head on his shoulder. Jungsoo his hair, kissing his small hands.

‘Me neither.’