Daejong

Puppy Love

 

Sometimes Jongup wonders how.
 
How can someone as perfect as Daehyun fall in love with him. Calling Daehyun handsome isn't enough, nor is saying he can sing. Daehyun is beyond that; he's an angel on Earth. So Jongup wonders how can a person this perfect be with him when he can get whoever he wants. 
 
It isn't the first time he's questioned himself. It won't be the last time either. Looking at Daehyun, he just can't help but feel insecure because what if one day Daehyun realizes that Jongup isn't good enough for him? What if he decides to leave him for good? Jongup isn't questioning Daehyun's love for him. He knows the older boy loves him back just as much as he loves him, but Jongup knows that every good thing will eventually come to an end. And that scares him. 
 
He's not ready to let go of Daehyun. He probably won't be. Ever. Daehyun is his source of joy; Daehyun is his strength. Daehyun is the one to press him against his chest and kiss his forehead everyday and tell him how much he loves him. 
 
The reason why Jongup is always smiling is Daehyun, because with him, he feels like he's the happiest person in the world. 
 
Without Daehyun, Jongup will forget how to smile. 
 

Sorry this is really short and please forgive the mistakes.