Project

You're mine Daehyun, remember that.

 

Himchan's POV

"Students! May I have your attention please..." The students all look up to her. "Thank you. Umm... so like I said yesterday, we will be doing a project for chemistry and every one of you will be required to have a partner"

"Wooh! This is my chance!" I said to myself. I leaned to Daehyun at the next table and eventually got his attention. He Turned around. "Lets be partners! ok?" I quietly shouted and grinned afterward. 

"ALSO, I will be choosing your partners" The teacher added.

"Great...just great. You just ruined my oppurtunity lady" I mumbled. Daehyun chuckled seeing what happened.

"Hyung, she'll probably pair us up don't worry" The younger giggled. "eh, I doubt it"

"JONGUP!" The Teacher shouted which nearly made the boy fell off his seat. "You will be partner with Junhong"

"..."

"whats wrong? I paired you up with your Bestfriend, You're welcome?!" 

"thanks... but you don't gotta scream like that" Jongup responded tiredly. 

"well, That's to keep you from your morning nap!... Anyways, Youngjae, you are with Jieun. Daehyun you're with Hana. Himchan, you are with Sun-hwa"

"UGH! Thats not fair..." I cursed under my breath. 

"And Youngguk, You are with Hyo Sung" The Teacher finally ended.

"W-what?!?! With that she-wolf??? I Object!" Youngguk shouted crossing his arms. "well It ain't like I wanted to be your partner either!!! idiot..." Hyo sung shouted back.

"Childrens!!! You are with who I assigned you with. No throw-fits. Due next week, period! Class over"

We packed up our books and materials. Some are very angry about who they are working with, and some... are raging furious... and that was me. 

 

"Hyung, I'll be waiting in the cafeiteria ok?" Daehyunnie said to me. I agreed and he ran off.

"Um... Miss...Kim. I have something to talk about" I told her in a very mad dialect.

"...Whatever it is, make it quic- oh... its about the project thing isnt it?" She said. I simply nodded. "You know how me and Daehyun are like best friends just like how Jongup and Junhong are..."

"yes?..."

"well, You know that, and you partnered them two up... what about me and Dae!?!?"

"well, first of all youngman, you shouldnt be worry about who you are with. Secondly, I paired them up for a good reason" 

"But-"

"Himchan!" Ms.Kim interrupted. "please...leave. Lunch is waiting"

Ughhh! I swear this women never fails to get on my nerves. She is on the last one too! I slowly head toward the door. hopelessly...

"oh-lord" I can hear her from the back. "kids these days"

 

Daehyun's POV

"Its been 10 minutes where is he?" I wondered.

"Daehyun, I saw him talking to the teacher when I was back there. He's probably still chatting with her." Hyo sung told me. "oh... it was funny how he was mad about that partner thing" I laughed. The whole table laughed along. "So! Daehyun-hyung...hows your plan coming along?..." Jongup randomly spoke.

"plan? what plan??" I pretended I didn't know because I was pretty shy about all this confessing and stuff.

"um.. the letter plan thing. You said you were going to write a letter asking him ou-"

"OKkkk... change of subject!" Jieun cut him off.

Omg! Thank you noona! She totally gets me. Of course, since we have been close friends for a long time. My heart is pounding like crazy. I put my hand on my chest to see if its still there. My goodness Jongup Dongsaeng, you are a killer.

"Daehyun, are you ok?" Youngguk ask. "yeah you seem kinda scared" Sun hwa added.

"yea I'm fine" I lied. I do not feel comfortable about this topic. Himchan hyung and I have been friend since we were in 1st grade and doing what I'm about to do soon is just risky...like, I mean what if he hates me... or will start to avoid me.  What if it'll affect on our friendshipp??? The only people That knew about this is Jieun,Hana,Junhong,and the big-mouthed Jongup. 

"heyy people!" Himchan arrived. "hey beautiful" He smiles at me. That just made me blushed crazily.

"aww! You two are just like boyfriends!" Hyo sung squealed. "Oh my gosh shut up" I chuckled afterward. Knowing that this afternoon would be a good one...

 

 


Hey!!! I've just finished chapter one ^_^ I hope you guys likes it. Was it short??? :) Oh and one thing... I change my mind about the one-shot thing :O I'm trully sorry :( I'm making this into chapter stories now :) Thank you so much subbers! Like seriously I woke up this morning and I got like 8 subs already! xD Thanks for making my day! :) I'll update again soon ^_^ Pleast comment. I love reading your comments :D Criticism is fine :) just make it nice please :3 Bye Loves and cookies!<333