Infinite

The Perfect Crime [currently Hiatus until 5th June]

Nana walked slowly to her dorm. She saw that the door to her room are opened. "Oh, maybe L already inside" she mumbled and went inside, closing the door behind.

She stopped her track when she saw not one, but seven boys at the dorm. "Hey! You're the new guy!" Dongwoo suddenly shouted at her and she stepped back, afraid.

"Uhm.. A-annyeong" she stuttered. L who noticed her stuttering thought, *Is he afraid? He's not like that the first time I met him*

"Aww, don't be scared dude, we won't eat you. Even when you're on Teen Top's side" Dongwoo continued but Nana didn't hear the last sentence.

She gulped down her saliva and bowed. "Annyeonghaseyo, Ahn Minhyuk imnida" she said. Infinite's face are all shocked. Never once a person bowed to them, even when they're the kingkas. "You can stop bowing now" Sunggyu said softly.

Nana did what he told her. "I'll just be in my room.. Don't mind me.. Hehe" she awkwardly rubbed her hair and walked towards her room when L grabbed her arm.

"Stop right there, Ahn Minhyuk" he said coldly making Nana's tensed up. She faced L and asked, "What?"

L let go of her hand and looked at Woohyun. "Apparently, Woohyun here asked me to introduce you to Infinite. But I think you know who they are and they know you, so just go inside you room" he said.

"Okay?" she said unsurely and went inside her room. She let out a soft sigh. "Why does my heart beats so fast? Aish! I better keep a low profile" she mumbled and 'jumped' on to her bed. "Looks like the wig and the clothes doesn't work well"

Outside her room, Infinite stared at L. "What?" he asked, feeling the stares.

"Oh nothing. You just didn't tell us that he's you roommate dude. Not cool" Hoya answered and the others agreed.

"Whatever. Now you know each other, can you go out now?" L asked. "No!" they yelled. "We want to introduce ourself!" Woohyun said and opened Nana's door, making her shocked.

"You need anything?" she asked, calming down. *I thought it was another kidnapper. Oh gosh, I need a vacation* she mentally said.

Soon all of the Infinite's member went inside her room and said all together, "Annyeonghaseyo! Infinite imnida". Sungyeol went infront of you and introduced, "Hi! Lee Sungyeol imnida!" and then went out of the room.

All the members did the same, except L. He just went infront of you and gave you a blank stare. His hands on his pants pocket and he blink slowly.

Nana just looked back at him, waiting for him to do whatever he's going to do or say, but L just went out of the room, not minding to close the door.

Nana chuckled and closed the door. "Jerk" she said as she sat on her bed. She's keep smiling to herself until she realized what she's doing.

"Why am I even smiling!!!" she shrieked. "Curse you Kim Myungsoo!!!"

 


A/N

Sorry for the short update.

I still have school which disturb me-_- But I'll be having my vacation in  1 or 2 weeks later :D