Chapter 43: For you ~

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Celine woke up the next morning feeling a warm pair of arms hugging her from the back. Then she remembered everything that has happened last night. She accompanied Woohyun to sleep letting him hug her all throughout the night.  She would check on his temperature once in a while, but he’s fever never goes down and instead it was getting worse by the minute.

 

 The truth is, Celine was actually used to this habit of Woohyun when he was sick, he would really need someone beside him. But only Celine and his mother can do this to him since Woohyun could not be controlled by anyone else when he starts to cry endlessly.

 

 

Woohyun was still back hugging Celine and she could not move since his hold was so tight and she does not want him to wake up. Celine slowly faced Woohyun still hugging her but now she was face to face with him.

 

 

Celine carefully examined Woohyun’s sleeping figure.

 

CELINE’S POV

 

 

“Goodmorning Woohyun-ah” I whispered softly on his ear, careful to not wake him up.

 

 

He did not move, I just smiled to myself my Woohyun is really perfect. His facial features are perfect, his voice makes everyone’s heart flutter, and he is such a sweet and caring guy. He doesn’t deserve to live so miserable just because of a stupid mistake I did. But I think its too late to blame myself for everything. I have done it, I’ve hurt my Woohyun.

 

 

I was still so focused on staring at Woohyun’s face when the door creaked open. It was L. He cleared his throat when he saw our position. I looked at him apologetically and I don’t know why? He smiled at me, but his eyes were telling me that he was hurt. Why did I feel guilty and hurt when I looked at him in the eyes? Is it possible that I have feelings for him too? Nah, maybe I just felt bad for him. I love Woohyun isn’t it?

 

 

Why am I getting confused all of a sudden?

 

 

But what is Myungsoo doing here? He was still standing at the door looking at me.

 

 

“What is it Myungie?” I asked him.

 

 

“Uh? Breakfast now Celine-ah” he said softly making my heart skip a beat. There’s no doubt Myungsoo is such a great guy.

 

 

“Mian, I’ll be there right after Woohyun wakes up and lets go of me.” I told him with apologetic eyes. He nodded.

 

 

“Arasso, I’ll save food for both of you” with that he left.

 

 

Why do I feel like I betrayed him? Of course not? Did I?

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

 

Little did Celine know that Woohyun was already awake even before she woke up. He pretended that he was still asleep to be with Celine more. He just wanted to be with her. He can feel it when Celine was looking at him intently, he wanted to kiss her badly since their faces were just inches away from each other and he can feel her warm breath on his face.

 

 

 When L came inside the room he peeked on Celine’s confused expression. ‘Is it possible that Celine likes Myungsoo too?’ Woohyun thought to himself. Indeed he was jealous. He closed his eyes again when L left the room.

 

 

Woohyun moved a bit, trying to make it obvious that he is already awake. Celine faced her.

 

“Goodmorning Woohyun-ah” Celine said thinking that Woohyun was already feeling okay.

 

 

“hmmm” Woohyun just moaned he was still feeling weak though and he still has a high fever. He hugged Celine tighter burying his face on her neck and slightly inhaling her scent which makes him calm down.

 

 

“You should eat breakfast now” Celine said trying to remove Woohyun from her. But Woohyun ignored her and maintained his position.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter