Queendom of Falena

Royal Love

 

            Queendom of Falena, yup queendom, not kingdom which mean that this country is rule by the Queen, and the princess gets the throne. Falena is a very peaceful country, with lots of states, a very great country that is well known for its nature beauty, a warm country, everyone never fail to revisit the country for trading, holiday and political event.

 

                The Country had been discovered over 300 hundreds years ago, some say that the explosions between the true runes in the universe is the cause of the country existent, thus making the tree true rune, the Sun Rune, the Twilight Rune and the Dawn Rune become one of the royal’s symbols and had been well kept in three rune palace located in three different states.

 

                The capital city of the queendom is Sol Falena, the royal’s lives there, and that is where all the governments’ buildings are located. There are lots of beautiful states in Queendom of Falena, all famous for their beautiful nature and each cities were ruled by a lord.

 

                However this peaceful Queendom was once attacked by a rebellious army which had caused the death of the late Queen. The new Queen and the King fight hard for freedom and was succeed, they even manage to get back the economy of the country,

 

                But, after 8 years, this country is still in thread of danger as the greedy person in the country itself that wanted to take over of the Queendom and change it into Kingdom. That greedy person is capable of doing everything and will stop at nothing to fulfill his greedy need.

 

                That’s why the royal family and the defense team of the country cant stood still, they need to strengthen themselves and make sure that their political relationship with other countries is in good shape, so that the people won’t be suffer again.

 

                They need to forget about their personal needs so that the citizen and the country will live in calm.

 

                8 years ago, Queendom of Falena had been attacked and invade by a rebellious army, that’s what they were called, apparently, some nobles didn’t agree with the fact that woman rules this country even though it was already like that since the opening of their queendom, and they were greedy to take control of Falena.

 

                Bloods were drawn and people were starving, yet that didn’t not stop the love of people towards the queen, they stay strong and loyal, well most of them. Poor Queen JiHyo had just get her throne and her mother, the late Queen was murdered by an assassin organization, it was a tough year for the queendom.

 

                After a very sad and cruel battle, they succeed in redeem peace, it’s all thanks to the Royal Guards that was lead by the King, and the Nation’s Elite Army whose sworn themselves to protect the land of Falena. However, it still doesn’t stop the noble to greed the throne, there are some nobles family that had been hungry for the throne, they wanted Falena to be a kingdom, and they wanted to rule Falena. The strongest noble that wanted that to happen  is Lord Barrows.

 

                Eventhough peace had come to Falena, they knows especially the royal, that they can’t sat still, they need to be ready to protect the queendom as the enemy might and will attack anytime, and this second time, the royals with make sure that they are ready for it.

 

                They fear and hunches had been right, as for just 8 years that peace can be kept. After the Sacred Game, Falena had been attacked by the same assassin organization and had cause uproar to the queendom. They attack the queendom silently, but effectively. The approach of war aren’t used, they used more cruel method, they had injected the political of Falena, releasing they venom silently and deathly, causing the citizen lost of towards the royal family. They are breaking the queendom from inside.

 

It’s not a war, like what had happens 8 years ago, but it was far more worse than the war, the greedy nobles had the top organization and even the royals themselves as their puppets, the queen cannot do anything as they will questions and judge her actions.  It’s fortunate that the royal can hide it perfectly, as if the news about the castle had been invaded get to the public, people will questions their credibility.

 

The safety and peace of queendom of Falena had been fallen apart bit by bit from the inside, and it’s up to the prince to fix it. Since the prince doesn’t get the throne, he can wanders and settle things for the queen, creating his own group to protect his royal family. Thus giving chances for the nobles, the Barrows to be exact, to create a lie, a lie that telling the prince is a traitor, the prince is destroying his own family behind their back.

 

  The citizens doesn’t know anything as they were informed by wrong information. They did not know which side to believe, they doesn’t want to believe that the prince is traitor, but they doesn’t have any information saying otherwise. To make matter worse, they said that the royal family doesn’t know about it, that’s the reason of no actions taken to royal prince.

 

They did not know that the cabinet had the queen under their control as lots of the nobles votes for the Barrows suggestion on any actions regarding queendom of Falena, only a few that are loyal still with the queen. In order word, the queen got her hands tied in ruling the queendom, it’s a democratic country, every decisions made must get through the cabinet, which had already darken.

 

The prince, on the other hand, have to lay real low and acts secretly as he cannot takes any open actions, all of Barrows’ armies who are now claims themselves the royal and the nation’s servants are everywhere and they just couldn’t wait to catch all the ‘traitor’ and threw them into the dungeon.

 

[130906hani (c) thehoneyhani]