Worst Day (?!)

My Brother is an IDOL

 

Krystal's POV
 
*sigh* Another boring day in school just passed by.. I went out of the school gates to go back to the orphanage.
 
     "Hey, pitiful little orphan.. going back to the orphanage with the other faggots?" Sulli said as she and Jessica walked closer. They both have an eyebrow raised.
 
     "Shut up" I said then tried to walk away but then Jessica grabbed my hair.
     "Trying to escape?" Jessica said then let go of my hair.
     "What do you want?!" I shouted at their faces. I'm sooo not in the mood. >:( 
 
Sulli suddenly slapped my face.
 
Ouch, my pretty face.. 
 
     "Don't shout at us! How dare you.." Sulli said. Jessica took my bag away from me and passed it to Sulli.
 
     "Kneel and apologize, then you can get your bag back.." Jessica said then flashed her evil smile.
 
 
     "Why would I kneel down to you? You're not my God for Christ's sake!" I said then immediately ran away.
 
     "YA!! come back here... coward" I hear Sulli say.
 
 
I don't care about my bag, I just wanna stay inside my room forever, away from them and all the bad things in this world.
 
I continued walking when suddenly:   *SPLASH!*
A dirty water soaked all over my body because of a car that passed by the dirty water.
 
     "Aish~ Why am I this unlucky?! I hate this life!!" I screamed.
 
I didn't care much about my appearance and just walked towards the orphanage where I'm staying.
 
     "Why are you all wet?! Better change now.." Mrs. Kim, the orphanage caretaker said.
 
I noticed that my luggage is outside my room.
 
     "Why is my luggage there?! Oh great, so the orphanage got tired of me and wants to throw me away?!" I complained.
 
Nobody's POV
 
A guy in formal clothing walked inside Mr. Shik's office and gave a folder containing 'Krystal Jungs''s information. 
 
     "At last, I found you.. my long lost daughter" Mr. Shik said emotionally.
 
Krystal's POV
 
I rode a limousine because they said someone adopted me..
 
 
     "Oh my God~ my future parents are sure rich!"
 
I said then laid down the long couch inside the car. I keep on touching the soft sofa then got a drink from the mini-fridge.
 
I'm gonna be rich, and I'll have a new family!
At least this day wasn't really bad.
 
I looked outside the window and noticed a sign that say "Seoul".
It's getting darker outside.. I decided to call my bestfriend and tell her the good news.
 
Me: Vic!! I have good news. A very wealthy family is going to adopt me!!
Vic: OMO~ jinjja?! You're really lucky. I'm very happy for you. You'll have a family.. the thing you always WANTED.
Me: I know *sniff* I can't believe what's happening.
 
Then the driver informed that I already arrived.
 
Me: Vic unnie, I arrived already. I'll talk more with you later, BYE!
 
I said then ended the call. The driver took the luggage for me. I got out of the car and saw a really big house with big gates, pool, car & etc.
 
I stopped on my feet and stared at my future house. It's a mansion.. I guess. I rubbed my eyes to make sure what I'm seeing is REAL.
 
The driver cleared his throat to catch my attention.
 
     "Let's go inside" the driver said the led the way. An old lady opened the gate and smiled.
 
     "Welcome ma'am" the old lady said then bowed. I bowed as well.
 
     "I don't feel comfortable being called 'ma'am'. Just call me Krystal." I said then smiled.
 
     "Okay Krystal" the old lady said then closed the gate.
 
I followed the driver and walked along the ground filled with white pebbles that serves as a pathway towards the house. The surrounding is filled with grass.
 
     "I'm not used to be treated as a princess" I thought.
 
The cold wind touched my skin and I felt cold.. I continued on exploring the surrounding with my eyes. There's a big pool on the right side and a playground on the left side.
 
I wonder why there is a playground..
Do I have a younger brother/sister?!
Aish~ I've had enough of those little
children.. there's lots of them in the
orphanage. I would prefer an unnie
or an oppa.
 
The driver snapped me out of my thoughts. He gave me my luggage and motioned me to get the house.. I felt really nervous.. What would my family look like??
 
I gulped and breathed deeply before I twisted the door knob and opened the door.....
 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
 
Aigoo~ I hope everyone would comment and subscribe! It would be GREATLY appreciated. Tell me what you think of this fic, I'll accept both good and bad comments.. =D
 
 
YEA~ that's BOYFRIEND's maknaes.. 3MIN [Minwoo + Youngmin + Kwangmin]