『guide 』— cheat

▲『st. mille-feuille academy host club 』— apply right now。
 

 


guide
guide

 

 

 Instructions
 

 

  하나 - My rule no. 1 for my other two stories are 'Subscribe to Story' but this time subscribing is optional. Source Code is for your application needs. If you still don't know how to use the html codes for application (I'm doing this because someone from my dear applicants sent a PM before), let me do a quick tutorial. Once you reach the next chapter, scroll down and you'll see 'Source Code', click it and copy the html codes. Go to your blog and add a blog post, click the Source button above, see it? Now paste the html you copied and click that again and LO! You are ready to apply. Please make your applications neat and in public. Hints, Oh Hints. Please follow the hints before you delete them. I don't know if applicants are trying to irk me or what. When I say read it, read it, when I say follow it, please follow it. I don't want to see applications with wrong title, if I see a dot, even just a dot, on the title or anything that is not necessary for the blog title, you best believe me I would not read it. I learnt enough from my two stories. I will be stricter for the last time and I won't show mercy. Again, I'll repeat this, please delete all the hints, I don't want to see them creeping. You are allowed to add pictures (jpgs/gifs or whatsoever) but make sure it's aligned and neat-looking. For some conveniency, the two authors will also post their applications and you'll see it in the next page, below.

   - From my first two stories again, I only allowed Idols as your visual but this time, I'll only allow Ulzzangs, Ulzzangs, Ulzzangs. No Chinese or Japanese Ulzzangs. So I'll be expecting that no one would ask, 'Can I use Idol's name or Foreign Ulzzang's Name?' The 2nd rule is clearly typed, okay? Ulzzangs Yoo Hyeon Jin and Baek Su Min are taken by your shellfish authors, jk! I'll be happier if you choose an Ulzzang who is not super type like Kim Shin Yeong and Min Hyo Sun, idk, please don't ask me if your a fan of these two because you might not like what will I say. And Song Ah Ri, she's pretty but, last month I think, when I look at her pictures on Tumblr, she looks 90% made of plastic so it scared me, she looks fragile. Ages range to 16-20.

  셋 - Personalities! Quality and Quality, you read it right. Quantity will not matter this time. If you describe your personality elaborately, it will be accepted. Deciphiring the personality between the goods and the bads will be a lot more convenient. If you are experiencing personality block just use yours. Describe yourself, describe your personality. If none of this work, go search a fictional character or your idol's character and use hers. If I could, I would use Emma Watson's or Hermione Granger's because I just love her to the max. I'm Straight! If you're comfortable with your personality with 3 or more paragraphs about your character, it's fine as long as it's relevant. I didn't give any persona/plotlines so...! Use your creativity and realtity, I just invent that word because I love rhyming.

  넷 - This Story is obviously making most of it's time at the academy (maybe ostly at the Salon) itself so the family and some of your OC friends, Ahhh... I can't tell if they will really matter much much much muchier. Anyways, they will still be required at the application. Who knows they might make a cameo appearance. No idol siblings or parents please, but you can use there names if you really want them badly.

  다섯 - Your character is from Mugunghwa High (it is a prestigious high school for wealthy girls) and from section A. But that doesn't mean your a a super genius or what so don't be unreal. You cannot be a school rule-breaker to the extent of being a delinquent because your a model student. the delinquents here are the boys, and no, not the Girls' Generation song. This is an au story so they B.A.P., EXO (Yeah XOXO), INFINITE, APINK and Girls' Day are not IDOLS. They are for the Story's sake. I might use some idols too or just create more OCs.

 여섯 - LOVE! Oh Love, this is not actually my favourite part but OKAY! Milli's number one love interest is Kyung Soo while Vanilla's number one is Xiu Min, our 2nd and 3rd will be Anonymous for now, especially mine. Here's the good news and the good news! You can still pick the two for some high school love rumble! If you want to be my rival, I would be happier XD You can choose from B.A.P., EXO (Kiss & Hug) and INFINITE, if you are straight~ Here's the secondo good news, providing a persona for them won't be required, we will provide their personalities BRAINSTORM!!! Though, I am not telling that our doors are closed, we are in fact open for ideas, if you want to suggest his persona, just put it at the application, we'll see what we can  do. Criss-Cross bun relationship at the academy, I'm so HIGH~

일곱 - We do not claim everything on our own excluding the Story, the Layout and our own OCs. Pictures that are used for the Story are mostly taken from Tumblr and LiveJournal. The Credits goes to all of them!

여덟 - The Deadline will rely on how much we receive applications, it's all up to the applicants. If you want the Story to start as soon as possible, pass your application in a short duration and, vice versa. I'm so lazy~ We will pick 10 applicants (Host-Club needs 12 girls, the other two is us); However, I think I'll be still accepting some applicants who'll manage to capture my heart XD Yuck Millicent BUT they won't be working at the Salon. They'll be the minor OCs just like the other idols.

아홉 - COMMENTS, SUGGESTIONS, QUESTIONS, DONATIONS, VIOLENT REACTIONS? They are all welcome, you can put it on the application on my wall,  send me a private message or just drop it below, at the comment box. I'm here for your entertainment~ /Adam Lambert Mode:ON/

열 - Follow and Read all the guides and the hints we provided and your life will be good. For the readers who'll apply, Happy Applying! For the readers who'll only read and stick to the Story, ENJOY! GOD BLESS US! PEACE to the People to the East, Middle East, South East, People to the West and People to the North and the South! AND EVERYONE! If you're reading this If you're reading this then PEACE-PEACE! My Peach Peas~

 

 

Millicent
IDK what i am talkin' 'bout most of the time! please pardon my Italian, I'm so HIGH! RAAA!!! It's Friday 2day and Fudge it! I was not able to do my Movie Marathon. I will be doing it to morrow then. TGIF! I love you everyone, even to those who hate me, I still love you! Especially my PEAS! PEACE PEAS! -XOXO

 Vanilla
YES I GOT SOMETHING TO SAY! Love the layout again^^ /gets slapped/ anyways, anticipate this *squints at you* And to my haters, I love you too.  
xoxo, kpopandvarietylover