Kiss

Unexpected XOXO

 

->->->-> HelLOVEnus' Scenario ->->->->
 
Alice and Ara assissted Lime to sit on the couch and they checked out Lime who is still in shock of what happened earlier.
 
"Yah Lime! Are you alright?" Alice said waving her hands on Lime.
 
"C'mon Lime, say something! The hug was just--"
 
"He hugged me..." Lime blurted out, cutting Ara's speech. Lime couldn't believe that 
 
ChanYeol hugged her infront of many people, suddenly she screamed out and covered her face using her hands.
 
"D-did the crowd saw ChanYeol hugging me?" Lime asked worriedly she thought that if the EXO fans saw it, the jealous fans will get mad at her, launching a massive anti fan cafe just for her, she will receive threats, and many many more, she began to assume things, because EXO has many fans.
 
"Don't worry Lime-unnie, thank God and Kris-sunbae blocked the two of you, he make sure that the cameras wont see it!!" YooYoung said cheerfully.
 
"Yeah! Thank God, Kris-sunbae was taller than ChanYeol-sunbae!" YoonJo added. Lime removed the hands and looked at the members.
 
"Omo!!! Lime is blushing!!!" Nara said and pinched Lime's blushing cheeks all of them started to squeal. 
 
"Yah! Stop it guys!!" Lime pouted.
 
"Seriously Lime...Do you like the hug??" Ara asked her.. Lime couldn't deny that she liked it.
 
"Y-yes..I liked it..A LOT." Lime answered and her cheeks continues to blush. Her groupmates squealed again it's like they won on the lottery.
 
"Of course Lime will like it!! ChanYeol is Lime's crush after all!!" Alice screamed.
 
"Ssshh!!" All of them said except Alice. She gave them a confused look.
 
"Yah! Y'know that this crush thing of Lime is a secret!" Nara warned and hit Alice's arm lightly
 
"What if the people here heard about it and tell it to EXO-sunbaes? Keep it down unnie." 
 
Ara added and looked outside if there were people listening to them after that, they closed the door.
 
->->-> Meanwhile, at EXO's scenario ->->->
 
"Yah! Seriously ChanYeol, why did you hug Lime? Do you want us to be put in a scandal?" Kris said in a serious tone.
 
"I'm so sorry Kris-ge, I just thought she was BaekHyun.." ChanYeol replied. Suddenly Kai and D.O. bursts out laughing.
 
"Oh really ChanYeol? So you didn't notice that BaekHyun-hyung has s, and a curvy waist?I never knew BaekHyun-hyung possess that kind of body.. Pwahah!!" Kai said and continued to laugh.
 
"Not cool guys..Not cool." BaekHyun said glaring at Kai.
 
"I'm sorry guys. I kinda noticed that earlier that I'm hugging her but I didn't let her go immediately." ChanYeol said then the groupmates came close to him and looked at his face carefully.
 
"So you knew that it was Lime?" Yixing asked like a detective, ChanYeol just nodded.
SuHo and BaekHyun gasped, reacting like a girl.
 
"Tell us ChanYeol..You like her don't you?" SuHo asked. When ChanYeol heard his hyung's question, he nodded shyly and his groupmates screamed in delight, celebrating ChanYeol's love for Lime..
 
"Wait!" XiuMin said making the boys stop partying.
 
"What is it?" Chen asked and XiuMin looked at ChanYeol.
 
"I saw you kissed her shoulder.Why?." After hearing this words, the boys murmured and the others said "oooohhh" simultaneously.
 
"Because I knew it was her. Don't ask anymore.. I feel uncomfortable.." ChanYeol said mentally facepalmed.
 
"Do you guys saw Lime's face when ChanYeol hugged her?" LuHan asked and he caught SeHun's arm and they try to re-enact the same moment when ChanYeol hugged Lime, and LuHan who act as ChanYeol overreacts when the moment they hugged and he said
 
"We won BaekHyun! We Won!" Causing the boys laughing at them, ChanYeol felt embarassed when he saw the HunHan couple acting it. 'I wonder if Lime liked it too..' ChanYeol thought to himself and he attempted to leave the room.
 
"Hey! Where are you going?!" BaekHyun asked while ChanYeol already held the doorknob.
 
"I need some fresh air.." ChanYeol said and leaved the room.. He lied, actually he did not know why he's going outside. When suddenly..
 
"THUD.." 
 
ChanYeol felt something harmed bumped on him making his landed on the marble floor. He immediately stood up and look to see who it was he bumped into, he saw YoonJo, Lime groupmate. "Ouch!" YoonJo shouted and stoods up too, and she saw ChanYeol.
 
"Ch-ch-ChanY-ChanYeol-" YoonJo said, like she saw a ghost.. ChanYeol noticed YoonJo's expression, her face was turning pale, she looks very frightened.
 
"A-are you sick? You're face is kinda pale. Do you want me to help you?" ChanYeol worriedly asked but YoonJo nervously shooks her her head.
 
"A-ani..I gotta go now!" YoonJo said and she started to run away leaving ChanYeol worried and confused at the same time. "Am I a scary person?" ChanYeol asked himself and started to walk around.
 
 
->->->-> Meanwhile, HelLOVENus ->->->->
 
 
"Aaaaaa!! That was a very clooooseee one!!" YoonJo barging in making her groupmates to look at her.
 
"Why unnie? What did you do?" YooYoung asked. YoonJo took a deep breath in.. and sat down at the couch, joining her fellow groupmates.
 
"I eavesdrop at EXO-sunbaenims dressing room, then-"
 
"YOU DID WHAT?!" Alice shouted in surprise, the others gasped and their eyes widened.
 
"I said, I eavesdrop at EXO-sunbaenims dressing room, And I heard some news!" YoonJo said.
 
"YoonJo y'know eavesdropping at someone's conversation is B.A.D.! But what's the news?" Alice asked, making the group laugh a little..
 
"Okay, I heard that ChanYeol knew that he was hugging Lime so he didn't let go of Lime immediately when he knew it was her.So he kissed Lime's shoulder on purpose..." YoonJo explained.
 
"Why? what are his motives? Simply touching girls' body? What a ert.." Nara said..
 
"N-no! He did that because he likes Lime! Isn't that great?" YoonJo asked and looked at Lime, Lime's cheeks began to blush again and she felt her body heaten up.
 
"REALLY??" Ara surprisingly asked, YoonJo nodded like a child, and they squealed again..
 
"What can you say about this Lime??" Alice asked curiously. But before Lime could answer, they heard that someone's knocking at their door. Ara cheerfully got up and opened the door slightly to know who it was, she gasped when she saw the mysterious knocker, she approached the kncoker and closed the door so her groupmates wouldn't know who it was.
 
"ChanYeol-sunbaenim! What brings you here?" Ara asked cheerfully, meanwhile ChanYeol smiled shyly.
 
"I-I don't know why I'm here...But is Lime there? I just wanna talk to her about what happened earlier..Is that okay?" ChanYeol nervously said. Ara gave a small laugh and patted ChanYeol's shoulder.
 
"Of course it's okay! Just wait here and don't leave okay?" Ara said and she entered the room and closed it. 
 
"Lime! It's your parents! They wanted to say something important!! Go!!" Ara screamed, Lime was confused, she didn't know that her parents were here.
 
"They're here? But my eomma texted me that she's in Dongdaemun right now." Lime answered but Ara pulled up Lime's arms so she stood up and she kept pushing Lime until they reached the door.
 
"No time! Go! They're waiting for you! Go! Go!" Ara said opening the door and gave Lime one last push, and she immediately closed the door. "Weird." Lime said and turned back.
 
"Hello eom--ChanYeol-sunbaenim?" Lime shouted in surprise, she gasped and kncoked the door loudly.
 
"Yah unnie!! Let me in!!! You tricked me!! This is not my parents!!" Lime shouted, but she heard a 'click' in the doorknob, that means the door is locked. 'I'm doomed! eottokhae?' Lime thought.
 
"Uh, L-Lime..." ChaneYeol said awkwardly, he's kinda nervous. "About the what happened earlier.. Y-you know..W-when I hugged you.. I-I knew that it was you.. And the moment that I kissed your shoulder was totally on purpose b-because..." ChanYeol paused and looked if there were people listening to them, when he saw people coming by, he immediately grabbed Lime's hand and dragged her away. Lime couldn't talk, she felt nervous and happy at the same time because ChanYeol is holding her hand very tightly. ChanYeol and Lime entered an empty room and he locked it, their still holding hands. ChanYeol noticed it and he tries to let go he thought that Lime wouldn't like it, but Lime didn't let go.
 
"YoonJo told me everything about your conversation with your hyungs earlier."
After hearing this, ChanYeol stopped trying to let go and he looked at Lime who is looking on their intertwined hands.
 
"E-everything? " ChanYeol asked nervously, Lime just nodded but did not look at ChanYeol and she looks sad 'She knows my feelings and everything, and I think she's going to reject me, she just don't know where to start..' ChanYeol thought to himself, assuming things because Lime couldn't look at him in the eye.
 
"Uhm..ChanYeol-sunbaenim..."
Argh.. Lime's formality towards ChanYeol makes him hurt even more, believing that shes 
gonna say "I'm sorry I can't accept-blah blah". 'She's going to reject me, goodbye to me!' ChanYeol thought to himself, even though he thinks he knew that Lime's going to reject him he still felt nervous about it..
 
"I know you're going to reject m-" ChanYeol was stopped by Lime's lips touching his. ChanYeol's eyes widened, he couldn't believe that Lime kissed him, Lime made the first move, so that means Lime liked him too.
Meanwhile Lime covered her lips and looked at ChanYeol who was still in surprise of what she did. Lime looked again at ChanYeol, she saw him touched his lips and looked at Lime again..
 
"Y-you kissed m-me?" ChanYeol asked,
 
"Oh my.." Lime said and she immediately ran away.
 
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
>.<