"Thank you."

"Thank you."

Alice was sitting in the Hello Venus van, depressed over the fact that her voice crashed during one of the songs in the live performance. This had happened before just once, but it was during a broadcast recording and they let them re-do the stage. This time though, this couldn’t be done and she was angry at herself that she disappointed the fans.


All of the members had tried to speak to her, but she kicked out everyone. The last one who could try was leader Ara. She had faith that she’d succeed talking to the oldest onnie.


The dark haired girl pulled the door of the van as quiet as she could, sneaked in and sat next to the other girl.


“Hey…” she started, patting Alice’s shoulders as she spoke. The blonde looked at her, with an angry face, but Ara also noticed her eyes were red – she had cried. The moment their eyes met, the older burst out in tears again. Ara had no idea what to do, she had never seen Alice in that condition. She leaned closer and hugged Alice as tight as she could. The other girl turned around, and as much as she knew this was a mistake she needed it right now – her face went near the other girl and she placed her lips lightly on hers.


“Thank you,” she whispered into the leader’s lips, as her hands held Ara’s face and she deepened the kiss.