I'm Sorry...

Only Tears...*

 

 

As they were talking, Mr. Yoon suddenly came from the living-room. He take a seat beside Mrs. Yoon, in front of Sung Gyu.

 

"So, how's your check-up? Did you have the sonogram? Can i see it?" Mr. Yoon asked excitedly without knowing that they were having a dinner right now. He just so excited to see his soon-to-be-grandchild.

 

"Oh, i have it! But it still early so it's not so clear enough to see the baby's face."

 

"It's okey. I just wanna see it. There's no problem with that, right?"

 

"No. No problem at all. I'll get it..." Sung Gyu was about to stand up from his seat when Mrs. Yoon stopped him from doing that.

 

"Later okey? You need to eat first." said Mrs. Yoon. Then, she stared firmly on her husband. "You can see it later. That sonogram won't go anywhere until you're done eating." she teased.

 

"Okey, okey, i know." said Mr. Yoon.

 

Sung Gyu chuckling just to see their act.

 

"So, how's the check-up? Both of you are fine right?" asked Mrs. Yoon.

 

"Urm...yeah! I'm fine! My baby just fine too! What else would happen on us? Right?" Sung Gyu faked a smile. He can't let them worried about him. "We're just fine!" He's lying.

 

After they finishing the dinner, Sung Gyu was helping Mrs. Yoon washing the dishes. Mrs. Yoon take this opportunity and wanted to asked Sung Gyu about what happen just now.

 

"Gyu, can i asked you something?" she finally said.

 

"Of course you can! About what?" he asked back.

 

"What happen with you two just now?"

 

Sung Gyu stopped his doing. He's feeling nervous.

 

"Did he hurt you?"

 

Sung Gyu shook his head and faked a smiled. "No, nothing's wrong, umma."

 

"Gyu, you know you can count on us. I cared about you and your baby, so if he did something's bad on you, just tell me."

 

"We're fine umma."

 

"Really? So, how did you get those bruised? It seemed like you just get that. Did you hurt yourself while having a nightmare?"

 

"No! I mean, maybe."

 

"Maybe? So, why are you crying and begging me to help you? What did you want me to help?"

 

Sung Gyu stayed silent while he's trying to find the right answer for it. He can't tell her that Doo Joon's the one that hurting him. It might getting worst than now.

 

"Gyu, answer me."

 

"Well, umma i..." he stunned as the pain suddenly hit him. He's pressing his tummy and groaning in pain. "Argh..."

 

"Gyu, what's wrong? Hey, what happen dear?" asked Mrs. Yoon worriedly.

 

"It's hurt...my tummy's hurt...ah!"

 

"Oh no!" Mrs. Yoon widened her eyes as she saw a red liquid was streaming down on the floor from Sung Gyu's lower part. "Honey, hurry up!! Gyu is hurting! Honey!!" Mrs. Yoon yelling for her husband to come and helping her.

 

Mr. Yoon finally came and he was surprised to see Sung Gyu's condition. "What happen?"

 

"He's bleeding!"

 

"Let's go to the hospital!" said Mr. Yoon before he lift up his son-in-law.

 

***(^_^)***

 

Doo Joon was sitting on the couch and watched tv all alone before his phone suddenly rang. He picked up the phone without knowing who's calling. "Hello?" he asked laziness.

 

"Joonie i miss you. Would you come and sleep here? I really missed you."

 

"Oh, it's you. Sorry honey, i can't. I'm busy right now."

 

"Busy with what? Your work or your wife?" he asked sarcasticly.

 

"W-Wife? What are you talking about? I'm not married yet." Doo Joon's denying.

 

"Yah, Yoon Doo Joon! I'm not that stupid, okey? I know that you already married. Why are you doing this to me? Why did you lied to me? You're jerk!" he said angrily before he ended up the call.

 

Doo Joon's frowned. 'How did he know that? Well, it doesn't matter. I can find another lover. I'm a rich guy, so it's not difficult for me to find another person to make a love.'

 

Actually, Doo Joon didn't believe in love. He just love to used people that love him and dumped them when he get bored with them. So, this guy not the first victim of him.

 

Then, his cellphone suddenly rang again and make him frustrated. "What do you want?!" he asked angrily as the though that his ex was calling him but he was wrong when he heard his father's voice.

 

"I'm at General Hospital. You better came to this hospital right now before you'll regret it!" Mr. Yoon said firmly before he ended up the call. 

 

Doo Joon's frowned. "Eh, who's entering the hospital? Umma? Umma!" he rushed out from the house and went to his car.

 

***(^_^)***

 

After a few hours, the doctor that treat Sung Gyu finally came out from the operation room. Doo Joon and his parents rushed towards him.

 

"Doctor, how's my wife?" Doo Joon asked worriedly.

 

"How's the baby too? Please gave us the good news." Mrs. Yoon begged with a tears. Mr. Yoon hug her.

 

"He's fine, but the baby...i'm sorry. We did all we could but...i'm sorry again. Be patient." said the doctor before he walked away.

 

Doo Joon startled. He can't stopped blaming himself for causing his baby's death. If he's not hitting Sung Gyu, this won't happen.

 

"Are you happy now?! You're ruined his life by him and making him pregnant. And now, you're making him losing his baby! Don't you get enough with hurting him? Why did you have to be this cruel, Joon? I'm not teaching you to be this kind of person. Why? Why are you like this? Why my son? Why??" Mrs. Yoon crying in her husband's embraced. She was so dissapointed with Doo Joon.

 

"You better be prepared from now on. I don't think he's forgiven you that easy. Maybe he won't forgive you forever after what you did." Mr. Yoon warned.

 

"I didn't mean it, umma, appa...i'm just...i'm jealous when i saw him hugging a guy in front of me. I..."

 

"Jealousy's not the reason for you to hit him until he lost his baby. You should discuss with him first before you're making such a cruel thing. That guy probably has no relation with him. Don't you think, they might be a friend? Did you hear his explaination before you're hurting him? You didn't gave him a chance, do you? I'm dissapoint with you, Joon." Mr. Yoon said before he brought Mrs. Yoon with him. They're going to see Sung Gyu inside.

 

After Mr. and Mrs. Yoon's leaving, Doo Joon make a heavy step and walked slowly towards Sung Gyu's bed. Sung Gyu still unconcious after he being injected by a medicine that keep him calm after he knows about his baby was gone. He lost his control when he know about that. He throw everything, screaming and struggling hysteric before they manage to calm him with the injection.

 

Doo Joon take a seat beside the bed and gently Sung Gyu's hand with a tears. "I'm sorry..." that's all he can say after what he done. He felt so guilty.

 

'I hate you, Yoon Doo Joon! I hate you!'

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, what did you think?

Did you enjoy this chapter?

I'm sorry if you think this chapter won't so good...but thanks for read it ^^