I'm No One.

Fanfic #1: Falling For My Dreams

Summary: I can still hear them..

Notes: I might be updating a little...slower? Lol. I have an English Honors Assignment to do ^^ I offended myself in this so much. LOL. Please, even if this is a 'B2ST and You' story, do not think you are ugly or anything from this. I beg of you, everyone is beautiful in their own way. :] <3 AND NEW PICTURE. AINT IT AWESOME <3?!

---

I'm the luckiest guy on Earth..I'm the luckiest guy on Earth..I'm the luckiest guy on Earth..I'm the luckiest guy on Earth..

Yoseob repeatedly thought that he was the 'luckiest guy on Earth' while his new girlfriend, who he was still carrying bridal style, were on the elevator.

Jennifer lightly poked his cheek and asked, "What are you thinking about? You've been a little quiet.."

"Oh..me? Haha..usual boy thoughts!"

"That really scares me if it's usual boy thoughts..", she pouted and twiddled her fingers.

"Ah..I didn't mean that!", he replied with a cute, cheeky smile. "Let's just say.. I was thinking about cute thoughts."

"Oppa, where are we eating? Jenni is hungry.", she puffed out her cheeks and poked his cheek again.

"Well.. we don't look fancy enough to get in a high-class restaurant, but.. I guess we're casual enough to get into middle-class ones.", he responded, looking over at their clothes.

She suddenly snuggled onto his chest and made cute kitty noises. "Mew~"

Yoseob's face turned red. "Wha-what are you doing?"

"Your sweater has a panda on it..Jenni likes pandas. Mianhae..", Jennifer apologized.

AHA! DOOJOON, IN YO FACE!

"Oh..I see. Don't worry about it. You want me to set you down now?"

"Ah..if I'm too heavy, ok~", she replied happily and hopped out of his arms.

"Aniyo, aniyo! I didn't mean--Never mind. I could've carried you the entire time y'know, cause I'm pretty fit."

Time to try my best to impress her..I cannot fail at this! I am aegyo king!

She tilted her head upwards because she's a few feet shorter than her and nodded, agreeing with him.

Wah..she's so tiny and cute..

Jennifer hung onto his arm, holding on with both of her hands and said in admiration, "Oppa's so tall~"

Yoseob scratched the back of his head and grinned. "Really? That's probably the first time someone's told that to me.", he continued. "So, where are you from?"

"America."

"You don't look like a foreigner though."

"That's because I'm Vietnamese."

"Interesting. I seriously thought you were Korean before.", he replied with curiosity.

"Oppa doesn't like me if I'm not Korean?", Jennifer whined in an adorable way and looked down.

"Ah..Nono! I still like you!"

She smiled and started to hang onto his arm tighter as they walked outside into the night.

"What's wrong?"

"N-n-nothing..", she replied as she rubbed her arms, trying to make herself warmer.

"Aww..you're cold? Ah, stop walking for a second?" He took off his sweater, revealing is black-and-white plaided shirt, and put it on her. It looked too big on her that it was like a dress and the sleeves were too long.

She waved around the long sleeves and smiled. "Gomawo, Oppa!"

His face turned a little pink and he looked away, saying, "Y-You're welcome."

A couple of girls across the street were staring at them and whispering:

"They look like brother and sister. Who are they?"

"I wish my big brother was that nice to me!"

"He looks fifteen and she looks eleven! How cute are those siblings!"

Yoseob slightly heard them say something about them looking like siblings and rubbed the back of his neck.

I guess..she does look like she's half my height. B-but..it's embarrassing to have people think your date is your little, baby sister!

Without realizing it, her hand started to slowly go down, nearer to his. When he saw that, he saw it as an opportunity to hold her hands, so he intertwined their fingers together.

"Does this make you feel warmer?", he asked in a cute voice.

She nodded and rested her head on him, feeling very nervous, yet very happy. "Oppa, how much further are we walking?"

"Not much longer. Look there!", Yoseob replied, smiling enough that his cute dimples clearly showed and pointed up at a resteraunt that was across the street.

Jennifer smiled happily and darted for the nearest cross-walk, pulling Yoseob along. "Let's hurry! Jenni is hungry, Oppa!"

More people from a distance were staring, intrigued by the two, and started whispering again:

"Aw..look at his littler sister dragging him, cute!"

"Wow, she must be strong for a little 10 year old to pull her brother."

She held his hand tightly, trying to ignore the siblings comment, waiting impatiently for the walking signal to say go. When her stomach started rumbling, she held her head down, making her long bangs cover her face, and blushed.

"You must be really hungry.", Yoseob giggle and petted her head. When the walking signal told said go, they both started to quickly run across the street. They reached the other side just seconds before the light turned red and cars began driving again.

"Oppa..", she slowly said and stared up at him.

"Hm?"

"Jenni didn't.."

"Didn't?", he waited patiently for the answer.

"Jenni.." She paused and made her bangs cover her face again. "Didn't bring her wallet."

Yoseob bursted out in so much laughter that he almost fell to his knees. "You had me worried there, sweetie!"

"Uguu!", she pouted and stomped her feet, like a cute four year old.

He smiled at her aegyo (cuteness) and pulled her into his arms, warmly hugging her.

"O-oppa..What are you--"

He noticed that her face was blushing madly, buried in his t-shirt, and her arms had not wrapped around him yet.

"Have you never hugged a boy before?", he asked, wondering if she was that pure.

"No..it's just..I'm nervous to hug boys..", she mumbled, trying to work up the courage to hug him back. She thought, "It's rude if I don't so..I..should just hug him back.. I can feel my heart pounding so much though.. WAHHH!"

She must be really nervous..kekeke..cute!! Hehe.. I got this.

He took her arms and made her wrap them around him. "There! Now this is better.", he grinned playfully and kissed her forehead.

Jennifer's legs were shaking from all of the nervousness she was feeling, but she never had felt more comfortable, embracing a boy before.

"Hey..you just called me 'sweetie awhile ago!", Jennifer teased.

"I..I did not!", Yoseob replied with his cheeks turning pink.

"Yes you did~" She hugged him once more and snuggled close to get warmer. Sadly, his stomach's growling had interrupted this 'tender and sweet' couple moment.

"Looks like Oppa's hungry!", she giggled, letting go of him started to walk towards the resteraunt's front door. "Let's gooo!~"

"I'm comi-- WHAT THE.." Yoseob looked through the window and noticed Dongwoon, behind a girl with his hands over his eyes, Sarah.

Dongwoon is.. here?!

Jennifer stared at him with a confused look, and waved him over to the door. "Oppa.. over here!"

"Ah.. comming.", he smiled awkwardly and walked to the door.

Act cool Yoseob! You needa.. act cool in front of her..!

She gave a small meow and hid behind his back, holding onto his shirt with her small hands.

"What's wro--"

Yoseob realized that there a few people suddenly taking pictures and a few gave a fan-girl scream. A couple high schoolers ran up to him, holding out hankercheifs, asking for autographs. He kindly pulled out a pen and started signing his signature on them.

"I'm scared..", Jennifer whispered under her breath, still holding tightly on his shirt. Fan-girls had finally started noticing Jennifer after hearing her mumble.

"Is she your girlfriend?!"

"You can't have a girlfriend! We love you!"

"She's not cute enough for you, Oppa! I deserve you!"

"Omo! Who's the little girl!", a fan-girl asked, not taking her eyes off of Jennifer.

"She..", Yoseob started.

"..I'm no one.", Jennifer finished for him and sat in the far corner of the resteraunt, hugging her knees with her head facing down.

Even when she wasn't holding onto him anymore, the girls were still giving her an evil glare from across the room.

"You..you girls are ruthless.", Yoseob stated. "How could you do that to her.."

"We were just.."

"Just pointing out that her looks don't compare to yours!"

"I thought you would've end up with a beautiful idol!!"

"Yeah! She's ug-"

"Be quiet. Don't even say that.", he interuppted angrily. "I'm very disappointed in you b2uties for your behavior." He stormed off to Jennifer to make her feel better.

"That..that girl!! She.. I hate her hair cut! I hate her clothes! I hate hate hate her!"

"She made us look bad in front of Oppa!"

"Yoseob doesn't deserve someone like her! If he was with someone gracefully beautiful, I would've been alright. But her?!"

"What does he find in her that he can't find in us!"

I can still hear them..

Yoseob gently brushed Jennifer's hair out of her face and found a few tears were springing from her eyes.

"I didn't do anything, Oppa.. I swear..", she cried.

"I know.. I know..", he said softly. "Let's not let this ruin this date, ok?"

"Uguu...ok."

The girls took out their phones and started complaining and gossiping on twitter.

@xxxxxxx Yang Yoseob has been reported to be in a relationship! And not a idol relationship! HOW THE HELL CAN THIS BE.

@xxxxxx GIRLFRIEND?! NOOOO!

@xxxxxx SHES NOT EVEN PRETTIER THAN US, CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT!?

@xxxxxx WAEEEEEEEEE. TT____TT

@xxxxxx *DIES.*