Minhwan

My Love , Bbomi [ edit ]

 

"Yah ! Why did you come ?" Chorong asked and make her way outside the restaurant , leaving Bomi and Eunji by themselves there .

" Noona , don't like it ? " Minhwan asked back , making Chorong felt dizzy . Its been a long time since they last met so Chorong worried if they will be awkard .

Chorong cleared . " Aish . Okay okay , just come "  she gave up and hang off . She get into the restaurant back and join Snowy . She quickly eat her lunch until its finished .

She paid for the meal at the counter and excuses herself . Bomi and Eunji frowned but they still continued eating and get out from the restaurant . Eunji went home by taxi while Bomi walked by herself since her house is near from the mall .

                                                                                                * * *

The engine of the white sport car was roaring , breaking the silent of the night , cruising the highway with high speed . It was 15 minutes pass midnight . Minhwan shifting the gear smoothly and step on the gas . Making his car looked like flying , slickly passed all the cars that it encountered with. 

                                                           

                                                                  .... !

 

He gazed at the speedometer in front of him . 120km/hour . The traffic light hit green so he mantained the speed , there were no intention to slow down . 

Minhwan drove his car through the apartment gate and parked his car at the parking slot . He took an elevator to his room on the 13 level and get in his room .

He was already out of energy so he quickly took a quick shower and go to sleep after turning off the light in his bedroom.

                                                                                                * * *

Bomi was late to school on the next day . With all energy that she had , she ran quickly to her class . Luckily , her teacher was not there yet .

"Nice run , Bomi" she heard Eunji shouted to her when she walked toward her place . I. sat on my place next to her , panting heavily and tried to calm myself . Then my classroom teacher came in to take pupil's attendance .

" Yoon B- " " Im here " Bomi raised her hand up before her teacher finished his word . "Okay so today we have new student from Canada . Please come in " Mr Kang said .

Then a tall and goodlooking guy came in and bowed in front the class . "Anyeonghaseyo , I am Choi Minhwan . Please take a good care of me " he said without smiling .

Not to mention but he is extremely good looking and hot . He even make Bomi smiling with no reason which make her look like crazy person .

He sat at an empty table beside the window . Eunji realized that Bomi looked at Minhwan continously so Eunji teased Bomi . Mrs Areum , the math teacher came in and started with her lesson . Bomi stop looking at him , tried to focus on studying when suddenly she heard Mrs Areum called her name to solved the math problem .

Bomi took a marker pen from Mrs Areum and solved the question easily . Mrs Areum smiled proudly . She felt a bit dissapoint because Minhwan didn't care about it .

After half day at school , it was already home time . Bomi wore her school bag and wait for my driver infront of my school's hall .

But then someone familiar stand beside me . It was Minhwan . He looked down while fixing his hair with his hand . Bomi felt a bit nervous but happy at the same time . Seem like her heart gonna burst in any second .

Her driver , Mr Lee came right in time before her leg gave up . She opened the car door. " You're clever . I'm amazed " Bomi's face became red . Minhwan just said that she is clever . Thats mean he saw Bomi solved math problem earlier in classroom .

Bomi smiled shyly . Like what ? It is so unbelievable . She get in her car and closed the door . Then her driver drove away until Minhwan lost from her sight .