Young Love

Young Love

 

"Let’s end this”

“Wh-what do you mean..?”

“You and I, we are over”

And with that he walked away from her. Leaving her dumbfounded under the heavy rain. Even the weather know what she feel. The lightning and storm is like shooting straight to her heart. This is what she never expected before.

 

 

 

“Daehyunnie~ Let’s go and eat something~” She whined.

“My baby is hungry is it? Aigoo~ Okay let’s go! I’m hungry too hehe”

“No doubt, my Jung Daehyun forever a big eater!” she laughed as she wrapped her hands around his waist and walk together to his car.

 

“Babe, today I want you to meet someone” Suddenly Daehyun said break the silence atmosphere.

“Who is it? Is it my future in law hehe~” She joked and made Daehyun blushed.

“Aniyo jagiya, you’ve met them right last week? Hmm. He is someone special for me. The one I called best friend or maybe more than that.” Daehyun smiled bitterly and ruffled her hair. She somehow feel the sadness on his face. That guy really mean something to her man.

 

At the restaurant

“Daedae ah~ When will I get to meet him?”

“After we finish eat. Why babe?”

“Nothing, I’m just curious who is he. He seems important to you”

“Surely he is…” he murmured.

“Uhm if that so why don’t you tell me a bit about him?” She asked excitedly.

“Well he is kinda more to brother-like to me. He was my neighbour back days and we become more closer when he asked me to help him for something.” he said and stuffed in some food into his mouth.

“Ahh I see…what help is it Dae?” she stares at him as he didn’t answered but he just smiled back at her.

“You will know when we get there” she nodded and continue enjoy their food. But she didn’t realize that Daehyun is staring at her, full with sympathize and sadness. He held back his tears and smiled whenever she looked at him.

“You are so lucky to have her…” Daehyun thought.

 

After they finished, Daehyun drove them to one of the nearest florist shop. “I’ll be back” he smiled and left her alone in the car. ‘Why Dae have to buy flowers? Hm maybe that guy love flower.” She laughed at her thought.

 

“Here we are..” Daehyun unbuckled his seatbelt and turn off the car engine.

“Ce-cemetry?” She asked with curiosity. “What are we doing here Dae?”

“Meeting him.” He said and held her hands, “Let’s go, he’s waiting for us”

 

Both of them went into the cemetery. She keep looking around and tighten her grip to Daehyun’s arm. This place surely creep her out, besides who is this guy Daehyun talked about?

“Oppa, whose grave is this?” She asked since she can’t see the name written on the stone, its too cover up with lots of dust and grass?

Daehyun smile to her and put down the bouquet of flower he bought just now. He then cleaned up the grave and rubbed the stone with his palm.

“I’ve bring her here, hyung. I know I shouldn’t but she should know right?” Daehyun wiped his tears and make her confused even more.

“Erm, Daehyunnie?” She asked confusingly.

“Junna ah~ this is Lee Gikwang’s grave. Do you remember him?” Daehyun words made her stunned and fell on her knees. Her memories of her and Gikwang starts to play on mind, “Gi-gikwang..?” From the day she accidentally bumped into him on her way back and fell in love with him until the day he left her without a reason under a heavy rain. Every single thing about him makes she cry even more. The best thing is, she doesn’t even know why she cried. She have deleted everything about him…..right?

“Daehyun ah…Why…why..we are at his grave? What happened to him..” Daehyun who already shed tears couldn’t help but hug her.

 

 

 

“Hyung, eat something. You are getting paler” he said and try to feed Gikwang.

“I don’t feel too..” he pushed his hands away and face the window, “Hm, i miss her so much Daehyun” he whispered.

Daehyun couldn’t hold his tears looking at his hyung condition. Even though the doctor said the percentage of Gikwang’s life is 50-50 but his condition shows he is worse than that.

“Do you want me to bring her here?”

“No. I don’t want to see her. I don’t want her to see me in this kind of state”

“But-“

“Can you promise me one thing?” Daehyun nodded.

“Whatever happens, even if I died, never ever tell her what happen to me. Don’t bring her to my grave too. Just don’t. Can you do that to me?”

 Gikwang’s word surprised Daehyun. He never thought Gikwang will take this thing so far. How could he promise that? Junna and Gikwang love each other so much, even more than themselves. But not letting her know the truth is too much.

“Hyung! D-“

“Please Daehyun. This is my last wish”

“But she should know this thing…”

“Here, take this letter. Give it to her during our 7th anniversary.” He passed the letter to Daehyun.

“7th? It means 5 years from now? Why must that long?” he asked.

“Because 7 is her favourite number. Whatever it is, do as told *cough* I may not stay here any longer thou” he smiled.

“You should stop saying that, hyung” he glares at him.

“Anyway, how is she? She’s doing well, I guess?”

“She’s recovering now…” Daehyun gave an assuring smile.

“Daehyun, there are some things about her you need to know..” he took a deep breath and continue,

“First, she can’t drink a lot. Second, she doesn’t like smoke. Third, she hates being alone, so always be with her. Fourth, always celebrate her birthday and anniversaries-“

“why are you telling me this?” Daehyun cut off his words and feel awkward when Gikwang told everything about his girlfriend.

“Take care of her for me. As I told you, I don’t think I will stay any longer *cough*I think I need to sleep for awhile” he closed his eyes with a smile.

“Okay, I will be back soon. Take a good rest hyung, you will recover” Daehyun pat his shoulder and made halfway to the door before he heard Gikwang murmured something.

“Do what as I said, I am taking a good rest, the longest ever..” he smiled and soon the Daehyun heard another sound.

*beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*

 

 

 

Daehyun broke the hug and gave her the letter that he kept for 5 years. He did as what Gikwang told. Sometimes, he do regret for keeping the secret too long. Sometimes, he wished that he is the one who died not him. But sometimes, fate is not on our side.

Junna took the letter with her shivering hands and starts to read, even though its kind of blurry.

[ a/n: listen tothis while reading ok? idk but this song may give some emotion hee^^ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pz4M44-ee4]

Junna ah! Annyeong^-^

Happy 7th Anniversary babe!!^^ Do you still remember our first anniversary? You was so clumsy on our date and only god knows how embarrassed I am that moment. But you know what? That’s the best date ever. We did a lot of things together and from that moment I know, you are the one.

Anyway, how are you? I bet you are fine with Daehyun right? I’m sorry I left you with nothing. I regret it so much that you don’t even know. I know I should have explained it to you but I guess you know I’m not here anymore by reading this right? Sorry :/ Two years together with you is the best thing ever happened to me. That, is something I won’t regret, forever :)  

Junna ah~ Have you eaten well? Don’t skip dinner like you always do, you will not getting any thinner! Hahah just kidding! You are pretty as you are. I miss eating ice cream with you every evening. Do you remember our promise to have ice cream date in Paris? I’m sorry I didn’t fulfil that. But, you know what? I’m kind of into chocolate flavour now because of you^^ But the doctor said I shouldn’t eat so much of ice cream, it will just made my condition even worst /pout/ I do love ice cream so much..

Junna ah~ Do you still have phobia with dark? Heee aigoo, my girl should grow up you know? But its okay, because I’m always there with you. Protecting you. I’ve promised you right?

Junna ah~ Junna ah~ hee! I know for the years we have been through, we have lots of ups and downs and being Lee Gikwang, I always forgot to say sorry and sometimes I’m too egoist to say “I Love You” either. But you, you stayed with me till the end. You never let out a sigh or even mad at me. I can never find a girl like you and that is why I left you. I shouldn’t hurt you. You deserved to be happy.

Junna ah~ please love Daehyun as much as you love me before. He is a good man and I’m happy to know someone is taking care of you. I love you Choi Junna, you are my first and last. Thanks for taking those two position, thanks for everything. *don’t cry you will look ugly keke*Happy 7th Anniversary again baby.

Daehyun ah, I know I can trust on you with this. You’re my best man. Still remember those 4 rules I told you? Better obey it okay?

Anyway you guys, I can’t write any longer. My brain is hurting me :( Pray the best for me and I’m watching you guys~ Better behave keke bye.

Sincerely, Lee Gikwang (Your pabo love)

 

“Gikwang, you’re such a pabo” Junna cried with a smile on her face. Truth hurt but nothing than the real truth can make someone smile.

“I’m glad everything is settled now. I felt so burdened all this while” Daehyun said while wiped her tears.

“Ouch! What was that for..” Daehyun rubbed his arm.

“For keeping this thing since forever!” She hissed.

“What choice do I have back then tch” Daehyun pouted.

“Well, at least I know you are not a bad guy as I thought…”

“You what?”

“Anyway, let’s go. It’s getting darker now..”

“yeah sure, let me clean up the mess first”

On their halfway back to the car, Junna turned back and whispered “I never hate you Gikwang, thanks for this.”  she took a glance at Daehyun who are already in the car and look back to his grave “thanks for that too. I love you too Lee Gikwang, please be happy up there. Happy 7th Anniversary babe.” She looked up to the sky and walk towards the car.

 

“I love you even more Junna..”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so ive told you about this story something to do with my past right? Well i just realised that today is his birthday. 

you might think this story is dedicate to him or smthg, no its not. well maybe it is but not the whole story.

anyways, i want to wish him to have a blast on his 19th birthday :') 

Happy 19th Birthday Dear You *cheers*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------