Go Ahead

Delight

We are walking in this road again. 

Hand in hand we don't want to let go of each other.

Suddenly he turned around and looked at me.

"Mieun ah" Baro said as I turned around. "Yes?" I asked as I let go of his hand. Time by time we are getting awkward at each other. "I'm sorry" he said as I looked at his cute blue Converse shoes. "Sorry for what?" I said as I looked at Baro who was once my friend and now became my boyfriend. "Did I rushed things so much?" he said as I giggled and shook my head. He smiled as he hugged me. We held each others hands again and continued walking.

We skipped from the busy road,

To the park

And finally to the lake that we both loved.

"So how's it going with your audition?" I asked as I knew that he already auditioned to an entertainment called WM Entertainment. "It's doing well, they actually accepted me" Baro said with a sad expression. "Why? What's wrong?" I asked as I rubbed his back. "I don't think I can do it" he said as I was shocked. He always wanted to be an idol but what could have destroyed his dream?

"But why? I thought you could do it Sunwoo ah! Have courage ok?" I said as I saw him smiled. The smile that I have always liked about him. "Thanks" he said as I smiled and replied "No problem". "How about you? How's things going at home?" he asked as I bit my lower lip not telling about the previous arguements. I saw him turned around and looked at me.

"Tell me ok? I don't want you suffering alone. You can always tell me, after all I'm your namjachingu" he said as I sighed and told him about how my mom and dad might be divorcing.He just hugged me and told me it was going to be ok. "Thanks oppa" I said as he smiled.

Here we are again,

Walking through the busy road,

The park

And finally at my house.

He hugged me and kissed me before letting me in. "Bye! Take care!" I said as he waved his hands. As soon as I arrived in my room, I kept on thinking who is the one causing Baro to lose his hope about rapping. Suddenly, I thought of myself. He has been always suffering with me all day and night. I would always tell him what is happening.

I don't want him to worry about me anymore, actually, I don't feel delighted when I saw his sad expressions, soft voice, nor even his slow paces when walking. I don't know what will happen, but I know I am doing the right thing. I texted him and told him to meet me again in that place.

The sun rose again,

I got up from my bed,

And went to the lake only to find him,

Smiling and wanting to hug me again.

"Mieun ah!" he said as I ran to him and hugged him. He always feels delightful whenever I do that to him. I smiled as we sat at a bench and watched the surroundings. I didn't know how to start nor how to tell him. I gained courage as I stood up. He followed as he stood beside me while backhugging me. I like the feeling but I know that I should tell him.

"Oppa..." I said as he let go of the hug and looked at me. "Yes?" he said as I cleared my throat. "I have something to say" I said as he looked me in the eye. "I know that I am the reason why you are thinking of not going to that entertainment. I'm really sorry but I want you to pursue your dreams" I said as he just looked down. "I'm also sorry for always making you worry, I know that I have problems but I think I can handle it myself, without you" I said as the both of us are standing while looking at the lake.

"I just want you to accept that job because it has been your dream for so long oppa" I said as he started holding my hand. "I'm sorry but I will let you go right now. Not only because of your dream but also because I still need to find who is Lee Mieun, the real me" I said as he looked at me and smiled. I wasn't expecting a smile from him but I was really happy.

"Thank you Mieun ah" he said as we both smiled. All I know is that we are also faking that smile because we don't really want to break up. "You're welcome" I said as we both hugged each other.

 

Our eyes interacted for the last time,

I stopped my tears from flowing as I turned back,

Not even looking back at him.

I never felt this happy,

Letting go of someone is really hard,

However I gained one thing,

Delight.

Now I feel delightful seeing him on tv performing. I always smile whenever he raps because I know that he is more happier now.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong!!!

Thank you guys for reading this short oneshot ^^

Hope you guys liked it though >.<

I love you readers!!!

Till next time!!!!!!!!

 

Ohh and please do me a little favor by answering this poll ^^

 

 

 

I love you guys!!!!

 

~shiro123