I'm at My Limit, Himchan.

The Shopping

 

 

 

“Wah. Finally we have some time to go shopping, Bbang. Uhhh I’m glad!” Himchan laughed happily as he claps his hands. “Do you that happy babe?” Yongguk come closer to him and pecked his nose. Himchan just mumbled and give him the sweetest smile ever. “Hey, lets go downstair. The others might have waited us.” Yongguk took his left hand and guide him to their room door. When they stepped out of the room, they immediately let go of their holded-hand.

 

 

“Yah umma, appa, what take you so long?” Junhong grinned widely. “You know, Himchan is over excited about the shopping time.” Yongguk smirk. “Oh, I think...” “No, no, Daehyun. Don’t start with the y things.” Himchan pouted and smacked Daehyun right arm. “Oh hyung, just it?” he joked. “Shut up Jung thinny Daehyun.” “Bwoh?!” Daehyun widened his eyes, made the others laughed playfully.

 

 

 

 

 

“, Kim Himchan. What takes you so long in this shopping thing!?” Yongguk whined as he felt annoyed. Himchan’s just like a shoppaholic right now. “Aish just a few minutes more please.” “You already said it since an hours ago, man!” “Okay okay, this time it’ll be true. Just a few minutes more. And why the hell you’re so rushed?” he frowned. “I am at my limit, Kim Himchan.” He whined again.

 

 

“Limit?” he talk to himself, confused. “Yeah. You know, last night you didn’t let me get into your–” “, Yongguk. I get it!” Himchan suddenly felt embarassed. His cheeks flushed and sweaty all of sudden. “And this morning you didn’t gave me the breakfast appetizer.” He teased and Himchan facepalm. He felt really embarassed, Yongguk word’s so meanie. “Stop it, Bbang.” Himchan’s eyes looked like a lost puppies just now.

 

 

“Well then, lets get back to the hotels and get me the early dinner.” Yongguk smirked then his lips ily as gave his lover a wink. “Uh. You’re so embarassing. And meanie.” He sighed as Yongguk grabbed his hands and pulled him outside.

 


 

what am I doing here ;;;;;;

I have a poll: