Chapter 1

Corpse Party (EXO Edition)

 

"What.. where are we?"
 
Tao said as he opened his eyes and looked around.
 
"Anyone? Hello? Am I alone?"
 
He repeated again, as his eyes began to adjust to the darkness around him. He seemed to be in a classroom, with small desks, so an Elementary school... how did he get here?
 
"Hyung? Ge? Anyone?"
 
He surveyed the room for signs of life, on the edge of panic as he realized he might actually be alone. Alone. But the second the thought entered his head it made it's exit. He had seen a lump on the floor. A very familiar tall, lump, just as he was approaching the body, the door to the room began to open.
 
"Tao?"
 
"Suho!"
 
Suho quickly walked into the room, and took a look around, before his eyes came to rest on the body.
 
"Is that Kris?"
Tao nodded.
 
Suho walked over felt Kris' wrist, Tao followed and knelt down next to him.
 
"He's just unconscious, he must have hit his head in the fall and passed out."
 
"So you think we fell?"
 
"I'm not sure. But I do know that we're in an Elementary school, and all of us seem to have been separated."
 
"Were you alone?"
 
"I was at first, but I've been trying to find others, so far I've only found you two, Baekhyun and Chanyeol."
 
Kris groaned, and the other two turned to look at him.
 
"Oh my head."
 
He rubbed the back of it as he opened his eyes.
 
"Where are we?"
 
"We don't know that, but now that you're awake, we can go meet the others and fill you in on what we know."
 
Tao helped Kris up, and the Trio left to join the others.