The Ritual

Corpse Party (EXO Edition)

Hey ya'll here it is!

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

 

"Did you know our school is haunted?"
Chen said, typing away on his laptop.
"Haunted?"
Kai asked, intrigued, looking up from his own homework,
"Yeah, it says here that there's a ghost of some past student. He was rehearsing one day, and fainted right there on the stage."
"That's just a rumor, Kai, how could you believe him?"
Kyungsoo said, whacking the back of Kai's head. Kai rubbed his head and glared at the older boy.
"What did you do that for?"
"To knock some sense into you. Have you all heard from the others?"
Chen, Kai, Baekhyun, Tao, and Suho, all shook their heads. The latter three were too absorbed in their own work to care about the ghost story.
"Luhan and Sehun went to go get drinks, and Kris went to pick up Xiumin and Lay, but everyone should be here soon."
Suho said helpfully.
"Though they are about to be late... and the sooner we're done with rehearsal, the sooner we can really start-"
Suho started, but was interrupted by the opening doors.
"Well, speak of the devil."
Chen muttered, going back to typing.
"I'm back, and we are bearing gifts!"
Kris cried, holding bags of drinks. Luhan and Sehun looked a bit perturbed, and Xiumin and Lay happily followed into the room after them.
"Woah! You guys got good ones!"
Tao cried, rummaging through the bag of drinks that Kris was holding, before he could even set them down.
The others laughed, but quickly began to put away their work and rearrange the old chemistry room they had managed to snag to practice in. The big talent show was coming up in two short weeks, and these 12 boys had decided that they wanted to put on a performance. Kris, being the incredibly charming young man that he was, got special permission from the head mistress to keep the school open an extra hour and have a room to practice in.
"Mmm, hey guys, can we try something before we start? It's a good luck charm I found on the internet."
The other boys shrugged. They thought that they would need every bit of luck they could get.
Chen quickly explained the ritual, and produced a paper doll from his pocket.
"Now we each take a hold of the doll - yeah, just like that, and repeat the phrase in your head... 12 times yeah, ready, go."
Moments passed as they repeat the phrase, and finally they pulled the doll apart. 
The second the doll split the room began to shake.
"What's happening-"
"Whats going on-"
"Is this what's supposed to happen?"
"Is this an earthquake?"
"Everyone, grab onto something stable!"
Cried Suho, the others did as they were told and clamored to grab hold of the lab tables.
And just as quickly as it had come, the rumbling stopped.
And the landscape had changed.
*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Well that's all for now folks, comments, suggestions, beta-reader options, these are all greatly appreciated~
Starvedwriter signing out~