Hate it? Not

Hate being a shorty? Not anymore

 

Kris is a 187 and I’m a 153. I always got teased by the oppas for being short especially the SMTOWN oppas. Once I was invited to a couple program with Kris, when the MC introduced us she was shocked to see our height differences. During the show we had to take a close up shot and she asked him to kneel down to match my height. When he kneeled he was still slightly taller than I am! The audience reaction was “aigoo kiyowo” “wahh daebak” but really I was embarrassed and hated it!

Until the next morning…….

You were waken up by the sound of tap water running. You sat up and suddenly the thought of yesterday’s embarrassing moment.

“KRISSSSS, I hate the fact that you’re way taller than me!” You shouted to Kris who was brushing his teeth.

“Babe, trust me. It’s a big advantage” he wiped his mouth clean and walked towards the bed.

“And what is it? I don’t think there is!” You childishly stood on the bed to act taller than Kris.

“Come down” He tugged on your arm gently helping you get off the bed.  He placed your head that fits right on his chest and hugged you tight.

“When we hug, like this. You can hear my heart that’s beating for you” Kris said in his low and gentle voice making you snuggle more in his arms.

“You’re so cheesy. Did Bacon oppa thought you that?” You asked

“What? No! You know you like it babe. I love you my shorty” Kris brush his lips on your forehead.

“I love you too my giant baby” You looked up and Kris gave you a chaste kiss on your lips.

 

___

My friend told me something similar to this and I decided to write it into a oneshot!

Thanks for subscribing and hope you liked it.

FOR SHORT GIRLS (if you think you are)

To make you feel us feel better, here it is.

SHORT GIRLS

God only lets things grow until they're perfect.

Some of us didnt take as long as other.