First Sleepover

Snowed In- Zelo Imagine

You grabbed your backpack and slammed your locker. You walked over to the front door of the school where you saw a handsome, blond headed boy with deep brown eyes. He was also known to you as, your boyfriend. He immeadiatley smiled when he saw you.

"Are you ready?" he asked.

"Yep! Lets go!" you replied.

You both walked out of school, hand in hand. You immediatley shivered when you stepped outside.

"Are you cold? Here, take my scarf!" he took off his scarf and wrapped it around your neck before you could even say anything.

"Are you sure? I dont want you to get sick!" you said in a concerned tone.

"Of course its ok!" He said, he gave you a kiss on the forehead. "I dont want my jagi to get too cold!" he giggled.

"Ok lets get home now!" Zelo said as he grabbed your hand and pulled you to his house.

Once you got to his house, you two studied for about two hours. It eventually became dinner time.

"You you like to stay for dinner?" asked Mrs.Choi "Were having kimchi!"

You LOVED Mrs.Choi's kimchi, maybe even a bit more than you loved Zelo ^_^

"Of course!" you quickly replied. Mrs.Choi laughed, "Shes a cute one!" and nudged Zelos arm. He blushed and smiled at you, "I know" he said.

Mrs.Choi went into the kitchen and set up the table and got the food out.

"Its ready! Come eat!" You ran as fast as you could into the kitchen, not knowing how slippery the floor was, you slipped and fell backwards onto Zelo, who caught you.

"Calm down Jagi!" he giggled as he gave you a hug. You all sat down and ate.

After dinner, you decided it was time to go home.

"I gotta go oppa, ill see you tomorrow!" you pecked him on the lips and started heading out.

"Waee!" he yelled, "Its too cold! Youll freeze jagi!"

"Ill be o-" you were cut off by how shocked you were when you opened the door.

There was at least 3 feet of snow, and it was a whiteout.

"Youre not going anywhere!" he said as he closed the door and had you sit down.

"Umma, can _________ sleep over? There is no possible way she can get home!" Zelo called.

"As long as you sleep on the couch, she can take your bed." Mrs.Choi replied.

"Let her sleep with him in his bed! He needs to learn to be a man!" Mr.Choi said.

"Theyre too young!" Mrs.Choi bickered. They went to bed after that.

"I was hoping I could cuddle with you tonight.............." he whispered in your ear. You sighed.

"I know, but your umma said no..." you whispered.

All of a sudden, the power went out. You squeaked.

"JAGI?! ARE YOU OK?!" Zelo shouted.

"Oh, Im fine, it just scared me thats all." You said as you searched with your hands to find him.

You finally touched his hair and sat down next to him. It immediatley started becoming very cold.

Zelo wrapped his thin arms around you to keep you warm.Lets climb into my bed.

He picked you up and used his foot to guide himself to his room. He eventually found a flashlight and put you down on his bed.

"Ill get you some clothes to sleep in" he said as he got up and carried the flashlight to his closet. He picked out an old tshirt and some old sweatpants.

"Here, they may seem a bit big, but I think you would look cute in my clothes!" he said, "the bathroom is over that way, here take the flashlight." you took the flashlight and changed into his clothes and came back. He was already laying in his bed.

"Come cuddle!" He said in an aegyo voice with his arms open, as if he was going to hug you. You walked over and turned off the flashlight and set it on his nightstand. You awkwardly climbed into Zelo's arms, and he s them around your waist. Even though you couldnt see very well, you could see the lights in his eyes. He looked down at you and pecked your nose.

"Youre cute, have I mentioned that?" he said as he gave you an Eskimo kiss.

"Im not sure." you teased and pressed your lips against his, and slightly tugged on his bottom lip. He broke the kiss and started moving down to your neck with his kisses. He found one spot that made you let out a small moan. He kissed and it with more pressure.

"Ooh.. ow" You squeaked.

"Oh, did that hurt?" Zelo asked in a concerned voice. "A bit, but it felt good." You said, Zelo blushed, even though you couldnt see it.

"Lets go to sleep, I think im warm now" you said.

"Good idea!" He said excitedly. He gave you three pecks on the lips in  row, quickly. You laid your head in his shoulder and nuzzled your nose into his neck.

"Goodnight jagi" Zelo whispered in a soft voice.

"Goodnight" You whispered as you gave his neck a small peck, and went right to sleep.

*The next morning*

Mrs. Choi opened the door to see you two sleeping. She watched for a few moments, Mr.Choi peeked his head in too.

"I cant believe they slept in the same bed when I told them not to!" Mrs.Choi whispered.

"It was pretty cold last night without the heater, I dont blame them!" Mr.Choi whispered.

"Lets not bother them, I think they can assume school was cancelled for today." Mrs.Choi said as she left the room.

They both went to work by the time you two woke up.

You felt a pair of warm lips touch your forehead, you open your eyes softly.

"Oppa..." You said in a pouty, tired tone.

"Goodmorning!" He giggled as he moved your hair out of your face.

You groaned. You were NOT a morning person.

"Ill go make us breakfast Jagi, you get some more sleep!" He said as he patted your head and walked into the kitchen.

Reality then hit you.

You were still at Zelos house.

You remember him hurting your neck a bit when he kissed you.

You jumped up and ran into the bathroom to see a dark red mark on your neck.

"ZELO!" You screamed.

He quickly ran into the bathroom, "WHATS WRONG?!" He shouted.

You pointed to your neck, "Im gonna need your scarf!"

Zelo smirked and hugged you from behind.