The Shower Time

The Shower Time

Stepping in front of the large mirror on one corner of the room, he looks at his reflection running his fingers through dark brown, silken locks. Letting his hand drop back down, he grabs the hem of his grey sweatshirt hooking his fingers around the edge, and with one swift movement, the shirt is pulled over his head messing the just smoothened hair on its way. Tossing the shirt somewhere near on the floor, he looks in the mirror seeing his reflection again, this time white wifebeater covering his slightly toned torso, and his dark brown doe eyes are staring at his reflection intensively.

After a moment his fingers hooks around the edge of his tank top proceeding to pull it also over his head, and once it's done, his eyes locks on the mirror again; bare torso and slightly showing abdomen muscles, thin arms and prominent collarbones. His long fingers travels up on his stomach, feeling every little bump beneath the tips of them, before his fingers runs back down on the strings of his black sweatpants to untie them. Once the knot is open, he pulls the sweats down using his thumbs letting them pool around his ankles and revealing his slim legs, before he kicks them somewhere near the shirts. After moment of observing himself through the full body mirror, seeing almost himself. He's wearing black boxer briefs anymore, and groaning he turns away from the mirror and walks over to the barthroom to take a long, hot shower leaving the door slightly open, so that the steam wouldn't fill the whole bathroom.

After stepping inside the empty bathroom, feeling the cold floor tiles under his feet he quickly skips over to the shower turning the water on and adjusting the temperature to the hottest he can bear. Soon the hot water starts to form steam raising up from the floor of the shower, and he rids himself out from the black boxer briefs kicking them off of his feet. The small room has already started to fill with hot air, thanks to the running water, so his skin don't go on goosebumps when he's starding there without any clothing.

Taking the couple steps what separates him from the shower, he steps under the pouring hot water taking sharp breaths through his gritted teeth. It takes a moment him to get used to the temperature of the water and before he can actually enjoy the hot shower what he longed so much during the day. Lifting his hands and placing his palms against the cold tile wall, he closes his eyes letting the water soak his hair and glue it against his forehead. Soon after he stepped under the water, his unblemished pale skin turns red and it's little bit hard to breathe the humid, hot air, but he doesn't care. This is all he needed to get rid of the day's stress and worries.

Slowly he leans forward to rest his forehead against the tile wall, the water hitting now the small of his back and his behind, and running down on his long, slim legs. Opening his eyes he sees the white tiles right in front of his eyes, just inch or two away from his face. Balling his hands and letting out a pathetic chuckle, he slams his fists once against the wall feeling the slight sting from the impact on the sides of his hands. Using his fists he pushes himself off of the wall, right under the hot water letting it soak his hair again before he grabs the shampoo bottle and pops the lid open. Cupping his free hand he turns the bottle upside down squirting a small amount of the bottle's content on it before the bottle finds its place from the same shelf it was before. Bending down he brings his head off from under the shower and smears the shampoo in his hair and begins to wash it with quick movement of his hands.

After being satisfied with the washing his hair, he pulls his head back under the shower, letting the water rinse the shampoo off. Now it's time to wash his body, and finding the loofa where he left it last time, he grabs it with his left hand while his right reaches the body wash bottle. With a swift movement of his right thumbs, the cap pops open and he pours some of the sweet smelling content on his loofa and soon the bottle is on its own place. Stepping completely out from the pouring water, he begins to scrub his tender, hot skin with the loofa, starting from his neck and working down from there. Slowly the loofa works down on his body, not leaving any spots unwashed, and soon his torso is covered with a sweet smelling foam what slowly slides down on his wet skin. Closing his eyes he lets the loofa reach his crotch and suddenly a familiar face flashes behind his closed eyelids and with a flush, his cheeks turns beet root red as he feels his heart pump the blood down south to one certain region. "Not now..." He groans tries to will the growing away. He's too comfortable to turn the water cold and step under it, so cursing under his breath he tries to think dead puppies, rotting corpses and whatever gross things comes into his mind. But the problem just won't go away.

Biting his teeth together the skin tensing over his jaw, he exhales deeply through his nose and tries to ignore his growing problem as good as he can and begins to wash his thighs and shins not being completely able to ignore the extra weight on his pubic area. Being angry to himself he scrubs his skin leaving it foamy and red. How he could let the image of his long time crush pop into his head just when he was about to wash his private area, and how he could let it affect to him like that. He isn't a teenager anymore. Snorting he finishes the washing and steps under the shower to rinse the body wash off and glancing down, he snorts "Still there..." Deep sigh escaping from his lips, he puts his loofa on its own place on the shelf, next to the body wash bottle. Looking down at his debating should he do something to it, he lets out another sigh.

After deciding to take care of the problem by turning the water cold, he lets out a loud shriek as the icy cold water contacts his hot skin. Gasping air and leaning his palms against the wall once again, he closes his eyes bearing the cold water and feeling that his main problem is going away. Finally when he's ready to step out of the shower, teeth clattering and hands shaking he turns to water off, and skin pale and on goosebumps he steps out of the shower area cold skinny arms wrapping themselves around his chest, not giving any warmth on his cold body. Water dripping from his hair and down on his body he sits on the lid of the toilet leaning his forearms on his thighs and letting out a sigh. "That guy..." he mumbles shaking his head water sprinkling from his soaked, dark brown hair.

Straightening his back he reaches a white towel what's hanging on a hook near by the shower and taking it he dries his body still sitting on a toilet lid and getting up he walks out of the bathroom drying his hair with the towel, not caring if someone sees him being . Finishing ruffling his hair with the towel, he tosses it on the floor leaving his hair damp, and walks over to the closet to get some clean clothes. After settling down with another pair black boxer briefs, black tee-shirt and black skinny jeans, he closes the closet's door hanging the pieces of chosen clothes over his left forearm and heads to his bed to put the clothes down on it so he could dress himself properly. Tossing the shirt and jeans on the bed and holding on the underwear, he bends down to pull them up to cover his private areas and after doing so, he readjust his to more comfortable position. Soon he's fully clothed and ready to face possible visitors, though he doesn't expect anyone to come. He just doesn't want to prance around .

~FIN