You, Me, and My Memories (part 2)

Do I Know You?

 

 I suddenly wake up, I've been in my room. The room was dark, I did not see anyone. tears started streaming down my face. What is that I just saw? What is just happened? Was that a dream? Is it all a dream? Or is it my memory? I scanned the room. I didn’t find anything there, it was empty. I will cry in the dark.

 

"Are you okay?" Jinki’s voice sounded very worried and anxious. He apparently was sitting in a chair in the corner of the room and he realized that I’ve woke up and come straightaway toward me. "Are you sick? Is any part of your body feel hurt? Tell me! You need a doctor? Raemi, what happened? why are you crying? "He ask me a lot of questions. I don’t know how to answer the question, I don’t want to make him worried, but I'm obviously not okay. I'm confused. I just sat on my bed and cried. Jinki slowly grabbed my hand and pulled me into his shoulder. I cried there. "Jinki, I'm sorry" and I began to cry. Crying while apologizing. Apologized for having forgotten. Apologized for what i’ve done when he want to kiss me. Apologizing to everything. I would like to apology, but I could only cry there. Jinki looked into my eyes with sadness in his eyes, and then he pulled me closer and let me cry there, "you can cry here if it makes you feel better. I will always take care of you. "His voice, the voice sounds very melodious in my ear. Eventually I spend that night to cry, continued to cry in his arms. I kept crying until I fell asleep.

 

My bedroom window was wide open, the light come through my eyes and woke me up. Jinki still held my hand and he fell asleep on the edge of my bed. Suddenly he woke up, and smiled. And he said, "good morning my princess". And suddenly a different memory barged into my mind.

 

***

 

"Good morning my princess." Jinki, my prince come into the room with a tray full of apple pie and a glass of milk. He walked a little out of balance right and left due to the large pies he brought in a tray. In the memory, Jinki seemed very excited and because he was too excited, he was stepped on a roll of leftover knitting yarn lying on the floor and he lost his balance and fell. Jinki clothes spilled milk and all of the pie was scattered, some fell into the white sheets, some to the netting, and some to my face.

 

Our room was in a mess due to the scattered Pie. And my face covered with the caramel from apple pie. Jinki laughed at my face that very messy. He walked over and picked up a caramel apple that stuck in my nose with his mouth, he then whispered something in my ear that made me hit him with a pillow. Then we laughed together.

 

 

-thank you for following this ff ^^

well, to be honest this story was the short line so there's only 1 or 2 other chapter(s) until it's completed

thank you for read this ff ^o^

comments are always welcome :D