II.

Babysitting Luhan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


Chapter two

 

---

 

I stare at Mr. Pink Panther from the kitchen. He's wearing my brother's deep v-neck shirt and a pair of gray sweat pants that hangs on his hips. I swear, he looks like a model. He is so handsome but I’m really confused as to why he is acting like a kid.

I did my best to cook something for him since he seems hungry when I saw him eat my lollipop. But he only stares at the food lying on the table in front of him.

"You're not going to eat?" I ask. He is pouting while holding the stuffed toy underneath his chin. He’s so cute!

"I don't like vegetables!" He whines. 

I gape at him. He really acts like a child. If he is going to continue being like this, he might win an award from acting like a retard.

“You’re hungry. You must eat.” I persuade him. He really should eat. I remember the moment I saw him on the streets, looking so pitiful, yet he acts like this? Does he want to die from hunger?

“You’re a spoiled brat, aren’t you?” I mumble, gritting my teeth in annoyance.

“I want to eat your lollipop.” He says. He points at the bowl full of lollipop. I shake my head. No way. They are my favorite!

I take it away from his view. I give up and sit beside him.

“I’ll give a lollipop to you after you eat this. Open your mouth.” I say.

He looks at me as if not understanding what I mean.

“Say ahhh~” I put the spoon in front of his mouth. He opens it and slowly eats the food.

I continue to feed him and he is not backing out all because I glare at him threateningly. I must do this in order for him not to be hungry anymore. A simple lollipop totally will not do!

All of a sudden, his cheeks are becoming swollen.

“Hey, are you alright?” I ask, scrutinizing his face. His cheeks are getting plump and red.

“Pe-peanuts...” He points at his mouth. Shoot. He’s allergic! What a troublesome guy!

Okay, I really should take him to a doctor, get him treated, and go to the police station. They must know who he is.

"Come with me," I grab his arm and push him inside my convertible.

I speed off to the nearest psychiatric hospital. I’ll get his allergy treated a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter