Final

Young marriage

 

NEWSFLASH

 

SM Entertainment , The Wu Group and The Choi Group has announced the arranged marriage of The Choi Group's youngest daughter Bella and The Wu group’s Youngest son and member of EXO Kris . As they said , the two had dated in secret for the preparation of the arranged marriage and  decided to tie the knot earlier this year. Kris 23 and Bella's only 16 what would fans think? Or react to this?

__

The news of your marriage with Kris spread like wildfire. Reading comments of anti-fans really hurt you when they don’t know the reason for the arranged marriage, even though Kris had told you multiple times not to read them. Even walking on streets is dangerous.

You were on the way to SM Ent and you’re about to reach and you saw two girls in their uniform standing outside probably hoping to get a glimpse of their idol.

You tired quickly walking towards the back door but they had saw you.

“Yah yah, isn’t that Choi Bae La??” The taller girl asked her friend

“OH! Ma-nae!” her friend answered

*Ma-nae – You’re right*

The blocked your way and spit mean words like

“Yah, do Choi Bae La ji?. Omo sae-sang-eh. You’re so short and chubby! ”

*yah. You’re Choi Bae La right? Oh my god*

“Do you think our Kris oppa really loves you? It’s just an arranged marriage. You can’t fall in love with him you hear me?!’

“You don’t deserve him!”

You looked down and tried walking away when suddenly

“YAH WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING HER?!” Sehun shouted with takeaway in his

“Se-Sehun oppa” the girls stuttered

“Oppa forget it.” You plead tugging on his arms. He tugged his arm away and said in a firm voice.

“True fans love their idols no matter what. If you guys can’t accept it then you guys aren’t.”  The girls looked down in shame.

“Bae la ah. Ka-ja” He put his arm on your shoulder leading you in the building.

*ka-ja – Lets go*

“Sehun Oppa, please don’t let the others know what happened just now. Yak-sok?”

Sehun let out a big sigh and sticked out his pinky .

 

The familiar dance room with cloud wallpapers greeted you and it reminded the countless times you’ve been here.

“Bae La’s here!!!” Baekhyun shouted running towards you and gave you a hug.

The other members gathered and briefly hugged you. All the 12 members were here practicing for their comeback and they were having a break time . Kris was the last to hugged you and pulled you out of the room.

“Hyungg were are you bringing my dong-saeng to???????!” Baekhyun whinnied while the rest chuckled. *Dong-saeng – Little sister/brother*

“yah, let them be. They need their alone time~ How I wish I have a girlfriend” Suho said dreamily.

“In your dreams Su ma hao” Kai replied and high-fived with Tao.”

 

Kris leaded you into a empty dance room and sat on the sofa.

"Oppa, do you think its the right choice? For announcing it so surprisingly?" You sigh

"Babe Come on, we been there before. Stop thinking so much and just give your attention to me okay?" Kris teased you

"Yah! I'm being serious here" you fold your arms together whining.

Kris pulled you into his lap and wound his arms on your waist while yours automatically attach your arms around his neck

"I love you. Only you. That is what you should only think of" he whispered sincerely as he buried his face on the crook of your neck.

"I love you too my giant baby" you blush

 

----

Thanks for subscribing~ I really appreciate  it.

Its jus base on a dream I had. Hope you guys liked it ^^

Ppyong