When It Happens: Chapter 2

Let It Happen

There was nothing new that I am learning in this class today. I really need to stop reading ahead. Im always left just dozing off in class, or looking out the window..... like Im doing now. It is raining outside. Its making me tired. And my neck is cramping from facing the window for so long. I turned my head a little to stretch and crack it, releasing it from its irritated state. As I leand my head to the right in attmept to crack it, my eyes slightly widened at was I was facing. A smiling Jonghyun.... or Changjo I should say. Looking in my direction..... Glancing...... at me. I quickly whipped my head back to face the front of the classroom.

Stop being stupid Namjoo, he isnt looking at you. This is high school, not a fairytale. He is probably just staring into space...... like all stupid high school boys. Except, he isnt like all high school boys.... at all.

In attempt to convinve myself that I was completly right and he was staring into space, I slightly turned my head again and he still looked in my direction. I am so distorted. No sign of movement appeared on his face. I raised my right eyebrow out of confusiom

 

 

He raised his as well. and then smiled.

Eottoke?! My eyes are definitly decieving me right now. Maybe if I blink, he will look away. 

 

Blink ...

 

 

Blink...

 

 

Blink...

 

 

Open your eyes Namjoo-ah.

 

 

Plan failed. He was still looking at me, with that amazing smile that he always wore. He lifted his hand slowly and waved once. How else could I reply besides looking straight ahead as if I was staring at the teacher. Gosh, Im so lame. Just forget this whole encounter didnt happen. Great idea. So, like the typical me. I turned my head to the left and continued staring out the window.

 


 

Weird.

 

Totally weird.

 

She didnt even smile back. They usually smile back. Its actually, kind of bumming me out. I glanced at her once more before turning Mr. Kim and writing my notes again. 

Thank goodness the bell rang again because my brain hurts. I love school and learning and all, but I hardly get rejected. And I wasnt even rejected, she just, looked away. With no ing emotion. Who doesnt have ing emotion? As I got out of the warm seat to out my belongings back in my bag, I took a peak back in her direction, but according to the empty seat, she was long gone.

Interesting. I, really, have never seen her before. 

"Hyung, who is that girl, that sits next to that window?" I asked Minsoo hyung. He is the oldest of my set of friends.

"What girl?" he asked annoyed as he quickly tried to leave the wretched classroom. 

"Dont act like your in a rush, . You stull have detention." I told him before slapping him on his shoulder.

", why did you remind me. And who are you talking about?"

"The one who sits in that seat right there?" I pointed my finger in the direction of the mystery girls seat. He just shrugged his shoulders and began to turn around.

"I have never seen anyone sit in that seat. I dont stare at random things, young one." He said before successfully leaving the classroom.

HUnh? No one sits there? The hell? I know Im not going crazy. There is definintely someone who sits in that seat. God damnnit. Knowing me, I am going to be determined to dfind out the this dan chick is. And I wont quit until I stop.

And I didnt.