Chapter 1- Meeting Siwon

Model To Idol

 

 

English ---> Pink

Korean ---> Black

 

Alexandra Tiffany Chester ---> A.T.C (Shorter term for 'POV' part only)

 

A.T.C's POV

 

Phew... Just done with the Winter collection in Seoul. I really wanted to get a break off from modeling. It was tough. Really tough. Not just to model but to plead my manager to give me a break. I succeeded! After the Winter collection runway show, I headed off to different parts of Seoul. Now, I'm back at the airport, heading to Chile for the Spring collection runway show.

 

“Chloe, I will stay here to talk to the reporters first. I'll get some Starbucks later. Meet you there? Or the gates?” She replied “Meet at the gates. Be done in half an hour.” I nodded and faced the reporters. One of them asked “So Miss Alexander, you are going to Chile for the Spring collection runway show? How do you feel since it's your first time there. Please share.” “Yes, I'm going to Chile for the first time for the Spring collection runway show. I'm really excited because this is my first time.” I replied. “Is your outfit today something you would wear on the runway? If it is, please share what the outfit is.” “This outfit has nothing to do with what I would be wearing on the runway. Since it is Spring, the clothing is not for Winter nor Summer. Somewhere in the middle. I would love to share what the theme is this time round but I'm afraid I can't. You would have to see it for yourself.” I replied with a warm smile. “Could you please share your the difference between the outfit you would be wearing on the runway and the outfit you are wearing now?” “I'm afraid not. Sorry but I have to get going now. Bye." I walked away, not forgetting to smile and wave then I headed to Starbucks. 

is?sHLApAosRCitnmiDNprNCfnsL_UR0lpbiIE5V

(You wore something like that.) [ Picture is not mine. Credits to the owner.]

 

 

I walked to Starbucks and went to the counter. I said “Excuse me. May I have a Caramel Macchiato takeaway?” The lady at the counter looked at, confused. Oh, I forgot. I was speaking in English. I have no idea how to speak in Korean. Gosh. I totally forgot about that. How am I going to order my drink now?

 

Siwon's POV

 

“Manager hyung, I'll go to Starbucks now. See you later at the gates.” I walked off to Starbucks. I went to the counter and queued up behind a girl who dressed quite fashionably. She said “Excuse me. May I have a Caramel Macchiato takeaway?” Does she realize that the lady behind the counter did not understand English? I looked at my watch and there was only 15 more minutes left. Manager hyung will kill me if I was late. I stepped forward and told the lady behind the counter “Excuse me, I would like to have one Caramel Macchiato and one Caffee Americano both takeaways. I'll pay for this lady over here.” She nodded and went to prepare. I faced the lady and said “I will pay for your Caramel Macchiato.” Good thing that I wasn't that bad in English. She bowed and said “Thank you. How much is it? I will pay you back.” “It's okay. You don't have to.” I said. I am just that kindhearted. She bowed while saying thanks to me. I was wondering if she recognized me... Maybe not. Should I introduce myself? “Umm... My name is Choi Siwon. Yours?” I said. She replied with a cute, warm smile “Hi. My name is Alexandra. Alexandra Tiffany Chester. What do you work as?” Was I allowed to say anything? She didn't seem to look like a fan so maybe I could... “I'm a member of Super Junior. You?” “Oh... I'm a model.” She replied. I was going to ask her another question but the drinks came and she bid her goodbye, not forgetting to thank me again and she walked off. Her long wavy hair, brown and silky. Cute dimples and double eyelids. Blue eyes and long eyelashes. She was such a beauty. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello :) Enjoy the first chapter XP Off to do some work so please excuse me. Please check out my other Super Junior fanfic bye clicking the link ---> http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/431608 Hope you like it. :)