01

Our story

   Tiffany's pov                                                                                                                                                                                          I been deciding to play with my neice outside the house, where i live with my sister michelle and her family in seoul, since my mother moved back already to states 3 years ago, i stayed with her for a few months only but i decided to go back to seoul, im the youngest im longing to have a baby brother or sister, but that was far from reality,until my sister get married and had their first baby and it happens to be my niece, im very happy!   We keep on playing, until i saw a certain someone who pass on our way, it was a guy, a milky skinned guy, white complexion and a very manly structure. Oh my God, he is handsome, that was my first impression to him, i smiledto him and fades slowly when i notice that he is with a boy named joshua a 4 years old cute boy from our neigbor. So, he is the father of josh? Its on my mind,no doubt because they look like eachother in every angle,i dont have any idea i only know that joshua and her mom our neighbor, that his daddy work overseas,i lost my own thoughts, because of that,until my niece ask me, Tita, i want to play with josh, what? Ah..a call him, that was my respond to my niece blossom, hey josh! Josh, then after josh heard that, they walk back with the guy i just thought that his dad. Josh, can we play? Ask my niece blossom. Sure can, i need to ask my tito first. Tito?? What did i heard  josh say its his tito? Omg,i suddenly smile widely to them behind my niece. Tito, can i play with blossom for awhile? Okey, but for awhile only tito need to go back to the office. That was i heard to the guy i mean josh tito.                                                            Taeyeon's pov                                                                                                                                                                                             i saw this girl for a few days days already since i moved here in my sister house, i saw here every afternoon with her niece, i know that is her niece, i already ask about it, what a police officer can do? Haha i smile when i remember that last day when i approach the old aunty if she knows the girl who captured my eyes on the day  that i first saw her. This afternoon is kinda boring as my sister left me with josh,im off that day and my duty at night, so it was alright for me to babysit my nephew. Then i remember that grl, josh, i call him. Yes tito? He shout from the living room and im in the terrace,suddenly he come up and find me, yes tito? Come, we walk outside the house, show tito how nice and who is your friend in this village, sure tito i show you, yayy! I laugh when i saw my nephew whovis very happy,maybe hebis bored the whole day just watching cartoons on disney junior. The old aunty is right, she really know that the girl ive been asking is there playing with her niece, i saw her again, she never recognize me since she is busy lifting and cuddling to her niece,when we walk pass by her i dontbknow what to do, my heart beats so fast, and i saw her she looks confuse while staring at me. We both looking at eachother, until  hey josh, can we play? That was i heard from her niece and i wake up from my own thoughts, and i notice the girl also,tito can i play with blossom for awhile? Josh ask me, okay but for awhile only tito need to go back to the office later.