my past

Lead Me Towards Happiness

I Just GOT Blessed with 4 subscribers , so for them . . . . this is an UPDATE<3

_________________________________

" We are arriving in Korea, Please sit still til` we land. Thank You ."

the airplane landed at Jiksoye Airport in Korea.

______ got out of the airplane and looked for a cab to take to Changsoi Village. Her home town.

Looking for a cab for 30 mins. she found one and grabbed her luggage and placed it inside the back of the cab. She got inside.

She told the cab that she wanted to go to Changsoi Village. The cab driver didn`t ask any questions and just drove off.

AFTER A WHILE . . . . . .

________ arrived at Changsoi Village.

" Thank You. " She thanked the cab driver and paid him.

The cab driver only nodded.

She took her luggage out before the cab driver could drive away with it. She has seen many drama`s that do that, it kinda is crazy.

Omma , Appa . . . I`m back. She Thought.

--------------

_____`s POV

Omma Saranghae<3

Appa Saranghae<3

i love you both, i`m here to see your grave after all these years. i`m sorry, it took so long for me to come back and see you both again.

a tear slided off my cheek and i quickly wiped it away.

i didn`t want any one here to think that i was Emo.

taking a step forwards will only bring back all the memories from the past, when i really had a loving family but one day i came home to find only my mom and dad`s bodies laying helplessly on the ground. i was in 5th grade when they pasted on.  The once loving Park Family. the police took me in and tried to find anyone who was related to me and see if they would let me stay with them.

aunty Mesmi took me in, she didn`t have any children because she didn`t get married yet. she was still young and pure.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry short update :[

it`s 10:33 in the US right now. good thing that it`s a friday and we don`t have school tomorrow.

thanks for MY 4 subscribers.

please SUBSCRIBE && COMMENT <3

or else i`m going to come to your house and i`m going to see you subscribe to my fanfics.

lmao. or maybe something else is going to get you . . . like KARMA, if you don`t subscribe!

t-t-thanks :]

going to bed. i might update tomorrow if i feel like it.

bye readers. nite !

p.s i have nothing against Emo People.

and i just wrote random names down . . . .