The Kwon

Almost Perfect

 

She’s the iciest person in the University but still she has the most admirers. Almost everyone knows her, even the maintenance, guards and people in the food court, yea she’s that popular but it’s not like she has fan clubs, people getting autographs, people chasing after her or people asking for a picture. Well, maybe people wanted to take a picture with her but they just don’t want to die with just a glance of hers, it’s not even a glare but she has this icy aura. She’s not an artist, she’s just well known. Who wouldn’t be mesmerized with her? She’s gorgeous, y, smart, and talented. She’s almost perfect.

 

Almost…

 

What’s lacking? Her smile

 

It may sound hilarious but no one on the campus had ever seen her smile, maybe her close friend had but that would be once in a blue moon.

In spite of her coldness and everything still she has a kind heart, everyone knows it and they just don’t know why she keep on having this cold personality. She doesn’t like interacting with other people, for her having her friends is enough.

 

Lover? A lot of them tried even known people in the campus tried, Boys and even girls, we’re in 2013, boys admiring boys, girls admiring girls it’s almost the same thing with boys liking girls or vice versa (except for those people who has timid ways of thinking), she’s more into girls than boys, everyone knows that but she have never been interested with someone. For her numerous admirers, all of them got nothing, not even a word or a shook of head.

 

 

She’s  Kwon Yuri.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yoona’s POV

 

Aish! Where is the Dean’s office! This is one of my million reasons why I don’t want to transfer! I hate being a newbie -.-

I tried approaching some students but I’m a bit shy since I’m new and I don’t know anyone in here well except for my bestfriends Seohyun and Tiffany who’re still in LA. The three of us were all transferees from US.

This is so not going to be easy for the three of us. We’re not that good in speaking Korean specially Tiff but I guess we’re okay. Maybe I’ll survive as long as I have those two with me but the thing is they’re not yet here.

Okay… I’m going to ask the first person who passed by me.

Here goes nothing…

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

I can feel stares as we’re walking to the hall. Aish, I hate this! I don’t like attention that much, I don’t even know why am I that known in this campus. I’m even known as the iciest person in the campus, I just don’t like interacting with other people besides my friends, I’m not picky at all I just have my reasons.

This will be another boring day, good thing I have these dorks with me.

Taeyeon, my closest friends among them, a major dork and a byun, she’s also the oldest within the group but she looks the youngest, I think she has this vampire thingy the fact that she loves to bite her girlfriend’s neck. Yes, a girlfriend. Taeyeon and I have this thingy for girls than boys.

Jessica, Taeyeon’s girlfriend, they say I beat this girl from being the Iciest, but for me she’s not cold at all in fact she’s sweet and warm. She’s the laziest among us.

Sooyoung, she’s the youngest yet the tallest. What can I say about this girl? Food, that’s all. She loves food more than anything, no wonder why she has no boyfriend till now.

Hyoyeon, a total joker.  A dance freak. The girl who loves to party.

 

I’m lucky to have them in my life, I don’t know how am I going to live my life without them, you think I’m exaggerating? Heck no! I literally don’t know how am going to continue this life without them.

I was lost in my thought as someone tapped me as said:

“uhh…excuse me can I ask something?”  Definitely not one of the dorks. This is new, no one ever dared to ask something from me or even approach me. I’m not proud of that but I’m in favor of it.

To be honest I don’t want to look back, but I guess a turn of a head wouldn’t hurt and this person intrigues me since she seems not to know me and knowing that there’s someone who doesn’t know me is such a great feeling.

I turned around and gave a ‘what’ look to the latter

She started scratching the back of her head and said:

“uhh, I just wanna ask if where’s the dean’s office.” Now that’s why, she’s new.

“go straight there, then turn right, straight, right again, go straight to last room and you’re there ” I instructed her. This is the first time I talked to a stranger that long and it’s not bad at all.

“Thank you very much!” She said and bowed several times and walked off

 

“What the heck is that?!” Tae asked me. They’re all giving me this shock/confuse look and I just arched my brows.

“Seriously? What was that?” She asked me again. What’s with these dorks and with their faces.

“What?! I just gave her directions” I said and started walking.

 

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

“That’s new” Sica said and we all nodded

“Reeeeeaaaaaallllly  new” Soo followed

“Totallllllllllly new” then Hyoyeon

I couldn’t blame them, it was indeed new for all of us. Well maybe not totally new, maybe a little comeback of the old.

We just followed her to our room still with our mind blown and with lots of questions in our heads.

 

-

 

This going to be another boring class, good thing I have my baby here beside me.

“Babe, the class hasn’t started yet and you have that boring face already” she said pinching my cheeks

“Now look who’s talking” I said putting my hands on her face

“aish, stop doing that to my face! Just wake me up when the professor is in okay?” She said cutely and pecked my cheeks

“aish my sleepy head girlfriend” I brushed her hair as she leaned to my shoulders drifting herself to sleep.

 

Minutes later, the professor came, not so good for us, especially for the sleeping beauty.

 

“Goodmorning, I know I’m the last person you wanted to meet this morning but we all have no choice. You have to be here for you have to pretend listening and graduate and I have to be here since I need my salary” Ms. Park said and we kind of laughed at her statement. It’s true for us though, at least for me.

We were about to start the discussion when someone knocked.

“Come in please” Ms.Park said

The next thing surprised me. I bet I’m not the only one looking after seeing at my girlfriend, Soo and Hyo’s reaction. I took a glance to Yuri, she may have this straight face but I know she’s also surprised within.

What a small world Yuri-ah…This is going to be interesting…

We’re all the four of us are looking at Yur and Sooyoung said :

“Goodluck” and we all smirked waiting for the clash to happen. This going to be a big highlight in the campus.

 

“I’m guessing you’re one of the transferees?” Ms.Park asked and the girl nodded.

“Such a beauty…You mind introducing yourself to the class?” indeed such a beauty, but my girlfriend of course is the most for me.

“uh, Hi, I’m Yoona Im and I hope we get along well” She said…So Yoona is the name.

“I’m afraid that we only have one vacant seat and you don’t have a choice but to sit beside Miss Kwon but I also think that you’re lucky since you’re sitting beside her” Ms.Park said… oh my love for peas! This is going to be so great!

Yoona eyed the sit beside Yuri and I saw her frowned. Hyo and Soo keeps on nudging me for I already know the reason why.

“I know, I know! Just sit back and enjoy the show” I told them.

 

“I’m sorry Mam, I don’t want to be disrespectful but I won’t consider myself being lucky sitting beside that Miss Kwon”  She said eyeing Yuri. Gasped were all over the room, Ms.Park were shocked as well. Though I kind of predict that it will somewhat going to happen, it still slapped the sleeping nerves out of me. She’s the first person to say that against The Kwon. Ohh I’m so going to love this girl. Not love as in love okay. I think I’m going to love her for Yuri.

 

“uhh…Im sorry but may I know why?” Ms.Park asked…now this is what I’m waiting for.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

“I asked for directions to the Dean’s Office and I ended up being in the Men’s comfort room!!!”

 

 

 

Here’s for today!

I hope you liked it :)

Thanks for reading  :D