Chapter 17

Inside Leo's Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Leo woke up later than usual and found Hongbin not at his place beside him. It took him all his will to not go back to sleep and get up. He walked clumsily out the bedroom to the kitchen, almost knocking into things before steadying himself properly and there he found Hongbin, making scrambled eggs for him. Leo crept up slowly and wrapped his arms around Hongbin's waist who flinched and almost jumped, making Leo withdraw his hands, the almost fried egg close to falling off and spilling onto Hongbin. Hongbin positioned the frying pan properly before turning to glare at Leo and hit his chest.

"I almost got burnt!"

"Then stop flinching whenever I hug you, you should learn how to be alert." Leo scoffed, defending himself.

"HMPH!" Hongbin turned his attention back to the scrambled eggs, and just in time because it was fried just nicely, he turned off the fire and quickly took the plate near him, slowly placing the egg on it and arranging it so nicely that his presentation would have been an A if he was in cooking class.  He then shooed Leo away who was really close to him with his other hand and settled the plate on the table. Leo was about to sit down and eat it but then Hongbin pushed him aside and sat on the chair, folding his arms.

"Since you almost got me burnt, I'll be eating my own food. Also since you mocked me." Leo stared at Hongbin, fairly amused.

"But this was originally meant for me right?" 

"..." Leo grinned and leaned down to kiss Hongbin. Hongbin tried to push him off but Leo held Hongbin's shoulders firmly. When he pulled away, Hongbin was glaring at him.

"That's not going to make me less angry." 

"Then cooperate more." Leo grinned and gestured Hongbin to get off his seat. Hongbin frowned but did so, Leo then to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter