Chapter 11

Inside Leo's Mind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah Ravi! Wake up!" N's voice was ringing through the whole dorm as he struggled to wake up the sleeping beauty. Leo groaned as he got up from his voice and looked down to see Hongbin was still asleep. Leo was a light sleeper but Hongbin wasn't so much of a light sleeper. 

"Binnie, wake up, before N comes with his annoying nagging." Leo whispered, lightly shaking Hongbin who just turned to the other side, mumbling something. As N's voice got louder, Leo's urgency to wake Hongbin up increased, he found N rather annoying and didn't want him to barge in. 

"Okay okay I'm awake." Hongbin half yawned and half grumbled as he got up. He rubbed his eyes and frowned, "what time is it?"

"7 A.M." 

"Ah, no wonder. Still too early, N hyung is crazy. Let me go back to sleep." Hongbin whined as he let himself fall back onto the bed. 

"Just get up, if not I'll have to-"

"Have to what?"

"Just get up."

"No." Hongbin said finally before closing his eyes. Leo then sighed before lifting Hongbin in his arms swiftly in one move and slung him over his shoulder. 

"TAEKWOON PUT ME DOWN!" Hongbin yelled as he struggled.

"You asked for it," Leo said finally and opened the door to see N about to enter their room.

"We're awake, what do you want?" Leo mumbled.

"Guess I don't need to wake you guys up then," N grinned and stepped aside to let Leo pass through with Hongbin mumbling curses at Leo's back. Leo finally put Hongbin down onto the couch who glared at him and everyone else, Hongbin was grumpy and he didn't like what just happened. Leo enjoyed Hongbin's reaction but it'd have been better if he saw his face but too bad, he silently laughed as Hongbin sulked and sat at the other end of the couch. He slid himself across to Hongbin's end who turned his back at him. Leo, fairly amused with Hongbin's reaction wrapped his arm around Hongbin's waist and pulled him to rest against his chest before Hongbin could react, Hongbin was still sleepy so he was rather slow in reaction. 

"I'm sorry baby," Leo said fondly and kissed his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter