O3.

A Reason For Me

Junhong, come here.” Haneul said as she set up the web cam and pulled up the questions on her tablet.

 

Junhong took a seat next to her on the ground, “What are you doing?”

 

We're doing the boyfriend tag, ready?”

The boy nodded as Haneul began to speak. “Hey guys! I'm here with my boyfriend, Junhong and we're going to be doing the boyfriend tag. So let's get started.”

 

Junhong smiled and waved at the camera as Hanuel shifted a bit in her seat. “She's sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen?”

 

It's usually a singing competition.” Junhong nodded confidently. “She likes those types of shows.”

 

You're out eating, what kind of dressing does she get on her salad?”

 

Junhong stayed quiet for a moment as he leaned back and fixed his hat. “She would get..ranch.”

 

Good.” Haneul smiled and continued to the next question. “What's one food she doesn't like?”

 

Peanut butter.” Someone mumbled behind them. The pair turned their attention back to the couch where someone laid with their back towards them.

 

What the hobo on the couch said.” Junhong chuckled. “She doesn't like peanut butter.”

 

Haneul scrunched up her nose. “You got out to eat and have a drink, what does she order?”

 

Sweet tea.” He grinned before pursing his lips into a small pout. Haneul blinked as she looked at her boyfriend. “Why are you pouting?”

 

I remembered that time that guy gave you a free sweet tea.”

 

Haneul facepalmed. “It was an extra, but moving on to the next question. What shoe size is she?”

 

Junhong squinted a bit as he looked down at her feet. “A 6? No that's not right..7?”

 

Which one is it? 6 or 7?” Haneul tucked her feet under herself.

 

I'm going with 7. Is it 7?”

 

Haneul smiled and nodded. “7 is right. If she was collecting anything what would it be?”

 

Junhong reached over ad gently tugged at the scarf around her neck and pulled her closer towards him, pecking her lips. “Scarves.”

 

Haneul swatted his hand and scooted back with a light pink tint to her cheeks. “What's her favorite type of sandwich?”

 

Peanut butter.” Junhong grinned at the camera before earning a swat from the girl next to him. He pouted and rubbed where she'd hit him, “She likes ham and cheese.”

 

What could this person eat everyday if she could? This one is easy.”

 

Strawberries. Strawberry anything really.” The boy nodded.

 

What's her favorite cereal?” Haneul asked.

 

What's with all the food questions?” Junhong chuckled. Haneul shrugged. “Just answer them.”

 

I'm getting hungry and her favorite cereal are-” He began to say before clearing his throat and imitating the commercial. “Cooooooookie crisps.”

 

Haneul covered as she started laughing. “Okay good, what's her favorite music?”

 

Junhong tapped his bottom lip. “She likes Rock/Alternative.”

 

What's her favorite sports team?”

 

She doesn't have one.” Junhong nodded. Haneul brought up her tablet and covered her face with it. “What's her eye color?”

 

Junhong reached over and lowered her tablet, grinning. “The prettiest shade of brown.”

 

Haneul looked away and quickly read the next question. “Who's her best friend?”

 

Junhong tilted the screen towards the couch, he scooted back and poked the person. “Hobo noona, wave at the camera.”

 

Leave her alone, she's sleepy.” Haneul smiled and pulled him back towards her.

 

The hobo on the couch is her best friend.” He said turning towards the camera.

 

Junhong ah, hush. You're too loud.” They heard behind them, causing them to laugh.

 

Okay, okay. What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn't do?”

 

Uh..talk with my mouth full?” Junhong rubbed the back of his neck. “If anyone talks with their mouth full really, it's one of her pet peeves.”

 

What's her heritage, where is she from?”

 

Korea.” Junhong simply said.

 

You bake her a cake for her birthday, what kind of cake is it?”

 

Strawberry.” He nodded. “Strawberry sponge with strawberry filling and strawberry frosting and strawberries on top.”

 

That sounds gross.” The 'hobo' said, finally sitting up.

 

Minjin unnie, it's not. It's good.” Haneul stuck out her tongue at the older girl. “But going back to the questions. Did she play any sports?”

 

Just track, right?” Junhong furrowed his eyebrows.

 

Haneul nodded. “Just two more questions. What could she spend hours doing?”

 

Junhong snapped his fingers. “Sleeping and of course cuddling with me.”

 

They heard a groan of disgust behind them followed but some mumbling. Junhong chuckled. “Noona doesn't seem to be in such a good mood today.”

 

Guess not.” Haneul shrugged and read off the last question. “What's is one unique talent she has?”

 

I don't know if anyone would call it a talent but she could eat a ton of strawberries.” Junhong nodded, confirming what he said. “Also she loves me like no one else.” He reached over and grabbed her hand, giving it a light squeeze.

 

My god, the cheese from this!” Minjin scrunched up her nose. “You guys are going to drown your viewers in cheese.”

 

Aish..” Haneul puffed up her cheeks a bit and turned to the camera. “I think he did a pretty good job with the questions, but hobo unnie is getting sick from the cheese.” She smiled and waved at the camera. “I hope this brought some entertainment to you guys. Bye.~”

 

- - - -

For my lifeu