She is my sweet girl ^^

It's Ok

“Yahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!How could you forget our date!Hurry,come back to our dorm right now..” Nana hang out with a speed of light.

“Uhhhh??Do we have a date today??Why I did not know??i forget??For real??Aisshhh” Lizzy murmuring alone and hit her head.

“Unnie, that’s hurt..” A voice come from Lizzy’s back.

 Lizzy: Aaahhh…Krystal..Kekkekke…Lizzy half smile to Krystal.

Lizzy: Unnie need to go right now. We will talk later ok?? Lizzy give goodbye kiss to Krystal and rushing to After School’s dorm.

“Already??...” Krystal puzzled.

 

Lizzy: I got an emergency thing to settle. Lizzy replied from far. Krystal just giggling.

 

“Emergency??Of course. Nana unnie is mad right now…Babo me..” Lizzy talk alone.

 

Knock…knock..knock…

Lizzy slowly sneak her head to see inside her room with Nana. Afraid Nana is inside since the living room is empty.

 

“Ehhhh???” Lizzy surprised.

Lizzy: What are we celebrating?? Our anniversary??No way. It’s passed already. Their room full of balloons and beautiful decoration.

“Happy Birthday Lyzzy” Lizzy chuckled when seeing the decoration.

Lizzy: It’s suppose Happy Birthday Lizzy.Kekekke. My cutie lover’s engrish.

Lizzy: And where’s she?? Lizzy’s eyes searching their room. Suddenly her eyes catch something on the table.

“She made this???For me??Auwwhhh.so sweet.” Lizzy grasps her hands in excited mood.

Lizzy: Aaaaahh..too salty. Lizzy accidentally spit out the soup.

Lizzy: Hunny, sometimes I wish your cooks are good as your pretty face??kekkke.

 

Krring….krring….krring…

 

Lizzy: Hunny…kekke..the seaweed soup..thanks. You are….. Lizzy did not manage to finish her lines as Nana interrupt.

Nana: Welcome…ermm..//coughcough//….Lizzy yaa, I already bought two movie tickets, I will wait for you. The usual cinema ok?! see you. tutt..tuuttt….

Lizzy:She hang up on me… again?? Aisshh…but is she shy when I want to talk about the seaweed soup??kekkeke..my ice princess..Lizzy talking to herself.

 

At the cinema..

 

Waahh..my hunny is so pretty today..kekkeke” Lizzy said in her mind when she see Nana in sweet short-sleeve floral print chiffon one-piece dress.

 “Hunny………….” Lizzy screams from far.

 

 

Nana makes signal for Lizzy to stop screaming.

 

 “Waeee…waee..are you shy of me???” Lizzy asked as her eyes locks to Nana’s.

 

Nana: No..Let’s go inside. Nana interlocks her long fingers to Lizzy’s with a speed. Lizzy did not move an inches from there.

 

Nana: Please…Nana stressed the word facing Lizzy.

Lizzy: Today is my birthday. I’m supposed to enjoy it but I just found out that my lover ashamed with me. Lizzy sadly said it.

 

Nana:…………..Nana just stay silent, staring at Lizzy.

Nana: I never ashamed of you. never. I just don’t want others knowing that we are here, I just want to be alone with you. Only you and me. Nana whispers to Lizzy’s ear.

 

“For real??” Lizzy’s smile ear to ear.

 Nana just nodded.

Nana: Now, let’s go inside. The movie gonna start soon. Nana utters.

 

But Lizzy still did want to move.

 

Nana: Waeyo??

Lizzy: Hunny, you are so beautiful today. Lizzy said sweetly.

Nana: Thanks..Nana blushing happily.

Lizzy: Do you really prepare for this date??

Nana: Nehhh..i’m not. Nana try to deny it.

Lizzy: Aaaahhh..really??Then, what is this???Lizzy pulled a rectangle thingy at Nana’s one piece dress.

 

Nana: No..th..ing….Nana try to cover her red face and quickly cut out the price tag while Lizzy walk passing Nana holding her laugh.

 

Nana: Yaahhh..Let’s go inside quickly. Nana walk in front of Lizzy in speed.

“Aissshh..why this is happens to me..how could I forget about the price tag..This is embarrassing.” Nana mad at herself.

 

“Thanks for everything,Nana unnie. I’m so happy for today.” Lizzy thought.

 

Lizzy: Hey, wait for me. Lizzy runs to get Nana.

Lizzy: It’s ok. I still love the careless Nana unnie. Kekke. Thanks for this surprise. I love it and I love u. Lizzy look at Nana with a lovely look and so did Nana. They smile and walk inside hand in hand.

 

 

…………………..THE END…………………………