Let's Dance

Let's Dance

Finals were coming up and she really needed to get home and study. The only problem was that everything was going wrong, a surprise project was due a few weeks before finals, she had gotten late to the bus stop and had to wait an hour out in the cold, and now as she entered the apartment building she could hear music that made the walls pound. 

 

She sighed, one of her neighbors must be at it again, they always had music up at odd hours. Nobody complained anymore they had grown tired of that so they just tried to ignore it. But today was not a day she could just let something like this go, she really had to concentrate and the music would not let her do that. 

 

She headed up the steps to her apartment, she was already planning on what to say to her neighbor. But as she reached her floor she noticed the blaring music was coming from the opposite side of the troublesome neighbors apartment. As a matter of fact, the only tenant beside him in that floor was her. She suddenly felt frightened, who could be in her apartment especially without permission. She approached with caution, and unlocked the slowly, she didn't worry about making noise since nothing could penetrate the music.  

 

She entered slowly looking around but found nothing missing or strange, she went to the living room, and that's when she spotted a brunette boy dancing around. 

 

He turned to her and looked down embarrassed, she couldn't believe it. She ran into his now open arms, it had been weeks since she last saw him. SHINee's Taemin stood in her living room, her boyfriend was finally back. Promotions were longer and harder than before with one member missing, so he had no time for her. 

 

"Yah _______, I've been waiting here a long time. You should have hurried home from school." He liked to . 

 

"I was late getting the bus, so I had to wait." She said, he slowly wrapped his arms around her waist. "Oppa, stop."

 

"No, jagi not this time, it's been too long." He lowered his head slowly, brushing his lips to hers. She had missed the sensation of Taemin’s lips on her, he began the kiss softly letting out all the unsaid emotions but suddenly it became more intense and hands touched places they had never before. He finally pulled away as he became aware of where this might lead. 

 

"I'm sorry." He kissed her forehead before going to the music player and began looking for something. All she could do was stand dazed until she heard a familiar melody, he has put on their new song Why So Serious. He began dancing around like a zombie, he headed toward her with his arms out and a blank look on his face. 

 

"What are you doing?" She giggled as he reached her side. 

 

"Let's dance." He took his time trying to teach her the dance steps. In the end he just gave up when she tried to do Key's zombie dance. Taemin fell on the floor laughing, she pouted at him but soon joined in the laughter. 

 

They decided it was better to just dance around for fun. They danced to the album hand in hand, not caring about what the neighbors would say.