The name is Jaypark

☆ Possessive Love ☆ [ UNDEFINED HIATUS ]

I let a long sigh and quickly get up from the bed and clean myself in the bathroom. Leaving the girl alone on the bed after did her all night.  

''.'' I messed her hair before walking out from the room. It's been typical weekend night anyway. Having a random with cheap . Couldn't get any better life, No string attached and just don't forget the . 

I walked down passed the alley while glanced at my watch, already 11pm. I am thinking to just go to the nearest bar but my bed is calling for me, so instead I made my way back to my apartment.

It's hectic week for me, being the only son for Park Holding company is just tiring. If not because of my grandfather's will that he want to see my to become the next owner of the company, maybe right now I'm still lingering in my studio, jamming and writing a song. 

Music is my passion, always will and forever be. But because of the will, I need to forget about it. Around 300 workers' life at my company is depending on me. , it's a heavy responsibility but I'm sure I can do it well. 

I unlocked the door key and goes inside my apartment, it was given by my dad since I'm personally asked him to let me stayed out from our villa. Eversince I'm came back from Seattle, I stayed with my parents and it just not as good as expected. At first yes, it was, but not after you father tried to matchmaking you with his friend's daughter.

''Typical father ain't him?'' I jumped on my bed and laid back, locking my eyes at the ceiling. Will i ever meet a girl one day? The girl that will be the first to step into this house and actually the first one will be accompany me on this bed? And more over the girl that will accept me in and out? I sighed. It is just impossible. Some girls just close with me for a money not because of love. 

Not gonna think further, I doze to sleep.

 

The next morning

''Jay honey, wakeup~~' It's already noon, aigoo.'' The owner of the voice casually slapped my making me shocked and quickly opened my eyes.

''Mommm, stop creeping into my apartment can you? It's Sunday, I need more sleep.'' I rubbed my eyes and looked at my mom, she currently pulled the curtain. ''It's just 11am for god sake mom.'' I groaned and tried to pulled back the blanket , covering myself but failed. 

''No no just no, let's eat together juseyo, I miss to eat with my only son.'' My mom sat beside me and patting my head like a kid. Earned a scoff from me. 

'' Alright but please stop treating me like a kid can you? I'm already 26 years old okay.'' 

She chuckled and stood up from my bed. ''I know son, but what to do, you are the only son i have, who should I pamper then? aigoo, go brush your teeth okay, I will be waiting at the table.''

I gave in, she always made me feel guilty by saying those thing. I weakly dragged my feet to the bathroom and wash up. 

''What did you cook today mom?'' I took a look at the table and I saw my favorite kimchi fried rice with egg. Instantly I smiled widely. ''Mom thank you, you always know my favorite right?'' I cheered and goes to kissed my mom on her cheek. ''I love you mom even sometime you are so annoying, okay i am just kidding.'' Mom just smiled hearing me said those thing and she helped me with a bowl of kimchi fried rice with egg on top. 

I sat on the chair and begin to eat the fried rice. 

''Do you have any girl now Jay?'' Suddenly she spoke out.

''Hmm?'' I choked slightly before continue. ''What you mean mom? you know you will be the first person I will ever tell if I meet my love already right? so the answer is no, I don't have any girl right now.''

''But my friend said she saw you going inside a hotel last week, with a girl? mind to explain son?''

I slowly put down my spoon and swallow the rice before spoke out. ''Well mom.. she's not my friend. she just...'' i couldn't continue anymore.

''A mistress? or just someone you randomly had ?'' She shook her head, slightly frustrated. She then stared at her son face , and calmy spoke.

''Why don't you just find a steady girlfriend Jay, someone that can treat you, taking care of you. I'm so worry about you living here alone, yes I know you already grown up, but Jay, all mom wanna see her only son to live in a good condition.'' She sighed and it made me felt guilty again.

Slowly I reached out her hand and squished it lightly.

''Mom, don't worry okay. I won't let you down and I will bring a girl that can make you happy, not only making me happy, I will promise you that. Don't worry juseyo.'' I smiled and she smiled too. My life is perfect now. 

We stopped talking about it and continue chatting about other thing until..

''I wanna buy something at the mall, can you accompany me son?''

I blinked at her before slowly nodded my head. i was planning on having a deep relationship with my bed today, prolly sleep all day but then I don't want to dissapointed my mom. ''Alright mom, when? after this?''

She nodded and I quickly finish eating the friend rice and headed to bathroom after.

 

At the mall

''Can you wait for a while? I'm going to have my pedicure.''

My jaw dropped. I was like. ''It won't take much time mom?''

She laughed. ''No, only about 15 minutes.'' 

''Oh okay, I will walk around nearby, just call me after you finish okay.'' She nodded and made her way to the pedicure shop.

I sent her off with my eyes and turned my head, looking around the mall. ''Where should I go umm.'' Without any direction, I brought my feet around. ''So this is the feeling having a window shopping?'' I spoke in my mind.

I passed by a shop. The shop is so unique and smell so good. I saw lot of cute things inside there and I instantly thinking of Park Jaehee. My only sister that I love the most, it's been a year already I haven't meet her since she currently further her studies in America.

My eyes roamed around the shop from outside and I saw a cute snowball. ''Ahh she must be liking it, should buy it for her then.'' Without any further, I stepped inside the shop and quickly reached my hand out to grab the snowball.

''Got it.'' I exclaimed excitedly before someone cutted it off.

''it's mine!'' 

I quickly turned my head to find the voice and my eyes just can't blink anymore. Wow. 

''Beautiful.'' I whispered but it is just too slow that she can't even hear it. But otherwise. Her reaction was actually made me impressed somehow. She just stood infront of me with her wide eyes open and slightly opened her cute mouth.

''God dammit, those lips.'' My mind just think a weird thing. Can't help tho. She's just so ing beautiful.

''Miss?'' I spoke up.

......................................................................................................................................................

Second chapter o/ yay finally. im not being lazy..

i was actually planning to sleep and just continue tomorrow xp

but missing someone making me write another chapter :3 lol

anyway comment juseyo o/