The first day.

It's Okay.

Chunji:Yah, Yoo Youngjae! I give you 5 seconds to wake up, if not your credit card will be cancel by today!
Youngjae: Ah! Andwaeyo! Aunt~
Chunji: Do you think ageyo will work on me? WAKE UP NOW!
Youngjae: Arraseo, arraseo, Aunt, don't get angry, wrinkles will be more and more.
Chunji: DO YOU WANT TO DIE!!!
Youngjae: Sorry, sorry, sorry!
He shout while running toward the bathroom.

Chunji: Get ready by 10am! School will start at 1pm, I will call Ms Tiffany to take you guys to TS highschool. You guys must reach there by 11:30am.
Youngjae: Ok! He shout.

'It will be a hell for me again' he sign breathlessly. 

In car~
Sunhwa: Yah, Yoo Youngjae, you will be in class 1/1 and I will be in class 2/1 understand? And you need to be more aware of those boys, I don't want the same accident to happen again, it's lucky that you never loss your ity in that accident!
Youngjae: I had no choice to be born like a girl, fragile like a girl and pregnancy like a girl right!
Sunhwa: Arraseo, chill bro!

At TS High~
Niel: Hi, you guys must be Yoo Youngjae and Yoo Sunhwa right?
Sunhwa: Ya, you are?
Niel: I am Sunhwa homeroom teacher, are you Sunhwa?
He say while looking at Youngjae.
Sunhwa: I am, he is my younger brother, YooYoungjae.
Niel: HE IS A BOY?!
Sunhwa: I know he don't look like a but he is a boy for sure:)
Niel: Ok... I will bring u guys to the office now:)

Corridor~
Niel: Ok Youngjae, here your class. Minsoo ah, this is YooYoungjae, the new transfer student, treat him well and to be mention, he is a boy:)
Minsoo: Ok:) follow me, Youngjae.

In Class~
Minsoo: Hey class, this is our new student, introduce yourself, please:)
Youngjae: I am YooYoungjae.
Minsoo: Okay, do anyone have any question?

Youngjae can hear laughing from the back of the class but he ignored, suddenly someone from the back ask the question that makes the whole class laugh.
Daehyun: You are a boy or a girl? If you are a boy, don't you look too girly or you are a gay?! Haha!
Minsoo: Be quite class, stop laughing. He is a boy and you are too rude, Daehyun!
Daehyun: Mr Bang, I am a bi too, it's nothing, relax, I was just asking!
He say in a cheesy manner, Youngjae rolled his eyes and ask coldly:"Where should I sit?"

Minsoo: Erm.... Maybe beside Daehyun? Ah, the guy that ask question just now. There was the only empty space.
Youngjae: Oh, ok.
He went over and sit beside him, he was pretty sure that Daehyun is a Kingka and a player.
Daehyun: Hello~ My name is Daehyun, what your name? You speaking too soft just now, I can't hear. 

Youngjae give his famous glare and lay his head on the table without answering him!
Daehyun: You! You will get it later!

Lunch time~ Still in class
Youngjae was waiting for Sunhwa while he notice Daehyun have been staring at him from the start of the class. "

Can you stop staring at me?!" Youngjae ask coldly.
Daehyun: You are a kind of pretty, you know? Anyway you should know I am a Kingka right?
He say proudly while looking out to their class window, it is fill with his fan girls and boys.

Youngjae: So?
Daehyun: So?! You! Stay here!
He shout while running toward Youngjae.

Youngjae: Why should I?
He say coldly and walk out of the class.

"AH!" "OPPA!" "LOOK HERE!" "OMG!" "YOU'RE SO HANDSOME!"
Youngjae roll his eyes at all kind of fangirling. Suddenly someone push him against the wall.
"Ah!"He whined when his head hit the wall but he was immediately shut by a lips on his lips. He was started but immediately he found his strength when Daehyun trying to push his tongue into Youngjae mouth. Youngjae do a over shoulder fall and Daehyun hit the ground with a loud bang!
"WHAT THE ?!!"Sunhwa exclamined while watching his brother being kissed. Youngjae put his knee on Daehyun chest to prevent Daehyun from moving. He wipe his lips roughly and stare and Daehyun with a super disgusting expression on his face.
"Omg, he will die tragically...." Sunhwa sign. 

                                                                                                                                                                           

Author Message: Short chapter? Give me ideas! I change the foreword, go take a look;D